Chapter 10: Memories and Unwanted Guests

-Luna's POV-

I woke up the next day or at least I assumed it was day I have no idea what time it was but it sounded like there were kids in building having the time of their life.

Gabriel was still asleep like all my friends he looked very peaceful sleeping like that. But yeah ever since all my friends were murdered we've all became nocturnal like our animatronics but I guess I just woke up early today.

I then think "Huh I wonder if I could possibly play too I just hope the kids aren't afraid of a ghost girl" "Hmm worth a shot"

I then carefully wiggle out of Gabe's grip and step out of the animatronic bear and see my animatronic leaning against Bonnie her arm on his chest and all snuggled up to the poor drained, faceless, and right armless purple bunny

I then head over and place my hand on where his cheek use to be quietly whispering to him"I'll fix you up eventually Bonnie even with how scary you look currently you're still my favorite out of Freddy's band and always will be" I then hug the big purple bunny too

After that I go through the door to explore the pizzeria when it's all up and running.

I peaked into the main room through the doorway from the huge hallway that leads to the office where I knew the night guard worked but he wasn't here which makes sense since it was daytime.

Inside the main room kids were running around, playing arcade games, eating pizza or cake, listening and watching the new toy animatronics which were honestly pretty adorable, earning prizes given out by the marionette, and having the time of their lives.

I honestly wanted to join them all but I couldn't since I was dead. Plus they would probably all just be scared of me like no duh I'm a ghost and not a normal ghost a bloody one from being murdered

All the kids were having fun while I'm over here damned to live in this pizzeria for eternity and tied to an old, dirty and withering away wolf animatronic.

As I watched from that doorway I began to miss being an alive kid living, breathing, and playing with my friends more and more. I remembered when we use to do everything these kids were doing. We were just like them.

We would Laugh together, smile together, play games together, and have the time of our life together. Then William Afton my own father took that ALL away. Now I feel nothing but pure rage and vengeance towards the one who took our lives away.

That's when I realized I was just as vengeful for my father as the rest of my friends. My teeth were clenched, my fists were balled, and my face burned hot with rage and now tears. I wanted our murderer and the one who hurts my older brother dead I wanted him Damned to Suffer for eternity just like what he did to us.

I then couldn't take it anymore and turned running back to the room where the withers laid. I felt my cheeks burning with tears as I finally reached the room then just broke down entirely sitting in the corner next to Luna with my knees pulled into my chest while I cried.

It's surprising how fast my mood changed. I went from wanting to see if the kids would accept a bloodied up ghost girl to play with them, to just remembering how I use to do that with my friends or siblings and how I just wanted everything that was taken away from me back.

I wanted everything back from my friends, to my little sister Elizabeth, to my little brother Evan. I wanted all our lives to be given back so we could live life to its fullest and finally I wanted my family to not be as fucked up as it is.

HoweverI knew I would never get that back. It's just a dream that will never come true, a desire I'll never get to have, and a wish that will never be granted.