Get to know - 6

Warning/semi important A/N; Fanservice will happen, Todo is used to the only other person in this castle being dead, so he doesn't get suddenly compelled to make sure someone didn't die after just getting out of a shower... he's also not used to not having time to get dress thus having to wear a robe. (whenever I start writing I worry people will take things too seriously, so I feel the need to warn when I want to do something entirely just because I can) that being said, if someone requests a story beat, and I can find a way to fit it in, I'll probably do it, and credit them for the idea

(Bakugou's Pov)

There was a connected bathroom, so I was able to dry myself off pretty well, while I don't necessarily need too much sleep, a short nap would generate enough energy to get through the day. If Todoroki's still awake, maybe I could go find him. If he simply hadn't fallen asleep yet, I'll play it off as insomnia, and ask where's off limits to go.

I left the room, waking a big whiff. That strawberry ice cream scent was faint, suggesting a long walk to get to the Half-n-Half bastard, but oddly enough the mint scent was close by, seemingly just down the hall. Souls don't leave lingering scents, and I know I didn't see anyone else in the entrance hall with us. I felt a subconscious dread, which made me pissed, knowing it was their fault. I started walking over to him, any thought of trying to be a 'bearable' guest thrown to the wind, If he wants any form of respect, he should show his damn face and stop acting so pathetic.

"Hey, Dumbass, what the hell are you? If you're gonna try to intimidate me, it might help if you weren't too cowardly to show your face!" I told it. It's cold here, so I guess this reject's a ghost. Half-n-Half didn't mention his name so I don't think he knows him, so why's he here? I reached the entrance hall again, I could tell the mint dumbass was following me, the place had one of those fancy staircases, two different stairways lead up to the second floor, and just behind where those two staircases joined was a staircase leading to the third floor, surely where Todoroki's bound to be.

I walked toward the staircase, It was getting cold again, so that dumbass is getting oddly close. Suddenly, I felt a hard shove, sending me over the railing, and crashing hard onto the first floor. While there's not a lot that could kill me, the fall left me seeing double, as my body was reorienting itself. It took me a full second to realize the ghost bastard made their own way down the stairs.

"Well, that's a shame, I'll have to get a bit more creative." a male voice muttered.

"Fuck off!" I growled, I was on the floor so I could only see the bastard's shoes under a white cloak. He suddenly disappeared as we both heard soft footsteps approaching, Todoroki coming to check out the noise.

(Todo's Pov)

I heard a large crash somewhere on the first floor, which means either, Bakugou broke something, my ghost friend accidentally caused Bakugou to break something, or he caused Bakugou to accidentally hurt himself.

Since I was just starting to dry after taking a shower, I threw on a robe, and started to head down to check on what happened down there. I arrived to find Bakugou laying between the stairs, in front of the door to the banquet hall. His hood was down, confirming that those tufts of fur were his ears, and he had a tail that was previously covered by his jacket. Not sure if he's a werewolf or some other animal hybrid.

He was bleeding from the head, the smell was kinda bothering me, but I put it to the back of my brain. Choosing to focus on the discomfort created by the fact that my hair was still damp, and the air made it colder than usual.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Fell..." he grumbled. I looked around, did he...

"Did you fall all the way from the second floor?!" I clarified. This kinda confirms he's a werewolf, as he survived that fall without breaking anything. I didn't really need him to answer, I picked him up, brought him back to the room I lent him, and grabbed a medical kit. He might not be at risk of dying, but it'd be polite to at least help him get cleaned and bandaged up since he got hurt in my home.

(Third person Pov)

"How'd you fall?" the Vampire asked, trying to strike up a conversation, not noticing the perpetrator in the room with them, annoyed that his beloved was paying so much attention to Bakugou, since he wasn't actually hurt too badly.... And also another reason.

"That's hard to explain..." he trailed off, not sure how well Todoroki knows his roommate, and not ready to be called a liar. It was also hard to focus on what exactly happened, he doesn't think Todoroki noticed, but Todo's robe was fairly loose, only the tie around the waist really kept it on. The sleeve was hanging off his shoulder, showing off his collar bone, and a bit of his chest, but if Bakugou tried looking down, he'd have to acknowledge that the loose robe showed a bit of Todo's thigh.

He didn't know how to tell him the problem without potentially sounding like a pervert for being so focused on it. So instead he just tried to focus on the vampire's face and subconsciously hoped he wouldn't ask why his face's red. That being said, only one person actively considered him a pervert, and it definitely wasn't Todoroki.

Midoriya reluctantly left the two, so be it Bakugou can have his moment, 'Surely Shouto wouldn't be attracted to such a hot-headed mutt?' he thought to himself. While he thinks that, he thinks back to the interaction he was just watching, and felt the anger rising again. The way Bakugou's face was fully red, he couldn't have been thinking anything innocent, and his eyes kept flicking downwards.

Surely the blond was imagining doing things to Shouto, touching places only Izuku should be allowed to. Sure vampires can be an intimidating concept, but if he ever realized just how little Shouto understands the outside world, he'd jump to take advantage of his innocence. He told shouto he'd just be staying one night, so hopefully he leaves in the morning, but Izuku plans to take precaution.

Prince Shouto Todoroki was still a member of the royal family, which means somewhere in this castle treasures are hidden, surely something would be made of silver?

Shouto was only vaguely aware of the lack of paranormal presence, after finishing cleaning Bakugou up, and understanding that since the blond's a werewolf he doesn't really need too much sleep, he stayed in the room to keep him company. After venting about how he got to the castle, Todo discovered the friends Bakugou's group were coming to meet were part of the group Yaoyorozu introduced him to.

"Hey, the other night I met Kaminari and Kirishima."

"A blonde dumbass demon, and a red haired dragon shifter?" he specified.

"Not sure if the Kami was a 'dumbass demon', but he was a blond demon with a dragon shifter." Todo jokes. The two planned to meet up again the next night, once the whole group's back together.

And so this is the longest chapter so far, hopefully this works