Werewolf - 5

(???'s Pov)

I Huffed for the third time, It began to rain, and the sun's beginning to set. At this rate by the time we get to town, I'll be completely soaked, and If some extra complains about the smell, we'll get kicked out. I'm tempted to bypass town all together, Damn extras forcing me to come with them to meet with more extras.

This wouldn't suck as much if Pinky hadn't cut holes in my hood for 'ear holes', maybe it'd even help keep me dry. As we got closer to the town I noticed something a little ways away, a very old stone building, possibly even a castle.

"Does anyone still live there?" I asked.

"We believe there should be, Since the king supposedly was a vampire, There's always a possibility one of his kids is still there." Soy sauce mentioned.

"Are you abandoning us to hangout in the castle?~" Pinky smirked.

"Better than dealing with a bunch of rejects!"

"If there's someone there, try knocking, and wait a couple minutes before knocking again, if no one answers the second time just go in."

"Fine" with that settled I split from the group, under the intention of meeting back up with them in the morning or after the rain ends, whichever I actually feel like doing when it happens.

I made my way to the castle, the leadup to the door offering its own form of shelter from the rain temporarily. As I reached the door, I stopped for a moment to quickly shake for a moment, as a way of expelling the excess moisture before I potentially put myself in a position where some dumbass holier-than-thou Prince or Princess thinks they can mock me. I can technically sneak in even if someone still lives here, but that will be left as a possibility if they try to turn me away.

So now I banged on the door as hard as I could for the first time, my patience was already wearing thin from dealing with the Extras that follow me around.

...

...

...

Raising my fist, I banged on the door as hard as I could again.

"Hold on! I'm getting there!" a deep male voice called from the upper floors. So someone really does still live here.

The door suddenly opened. Werewolves have a special ability. People describe dog's ability to smell by saying they can Identify every ingredient or spice in a chili, well Werewolves can Identify the last person who thought of the chili. Werewolves can smell someone's very soul to identify them. As the door opened I could smell both strawberry ice cream and fresh mint, and was subtly surprised to only see one person on the other side.

A boy, who looks not much younger than me, with dual white and red hair, either he really is a Vampire and I woke him up, or he was getting ready for bed, as he's wearing what appears to be Pajamas. His scent was fairly pleasant, with an edge of an iron type smell, and his eyes look fairly drowsy. He was strangely beautiful in a gothic kinda way, but I guess Whether he is a vampire or is cashing in on people associating him with vampires, that kinda makes sense. His pajamas were oddly fancy, or just kinda old fashioned, so he's most likely a vampire.

(Todo's Pov)

I jolted awake, feeling that same cold feeling constrict around me, but that wasn't what woke me, soon the pressure faded and I was able to get up, and at least threw a robe on to cover my night clothes. I heard another loud banging, most likely coming from the front door.

"Hold on! I'm getting there!" I called, Hopefully warranting a few seconds of patience, as I ran downstairs to get to the door. I finally got down, opened the door and found a grumpy looking blond man, who kinda smells like wet dog at the moment. This might make a bit more sense if I choose to believe there's holes in his hood, instead of just fur patches resembling ears. He was dressed kinda differently than I'm used to, but I saw some people who were dressed kinda similarly, so this might just be 'Modern'.

"Hey, I can't stay outside because of my Idiot friends, and I'm not willing to deal with the rejects from town, can I stay here for tonight?" He asked.

"If you're okay with the fact that there's literally Only one person other than me here, then sure." I told him.

"The fewer the better, I don't like being bothered." He insisted.

"Oh, that's gonna work out perfectly, he doesn't like to be seen." I muttered. I headed off, leading him toward a guest bedroom.

"I'm Shouto Todoroki, Don't hesitate to call if you need anything." I told him.

"Katsuki Bakugou, and I'll keep that in mind I guess" he muttered. My arm was frigid, telling me my 'ghost roommate' is holding onto me again. I tried thinking of this from an Ex-human standpoint, they must be anxious around new people, which would explain a few things.

I'll need to be a bit quieter tonight, it might be better if Bakugou thinks I'm kinda sleeping, as I'm supposed to be human to him for now.

(Deku's Pov)

I don't trust him, I saw the way he looked at my prince, while I'm well aware Shouto is beautiful, I don't like him being so close. Shouto is mine and mine alone. It was comfy when people were just in town, and far away from me and my prince, now he's here.