Derek

"Derek," I say still standing there with Aaliyah in my arms "Babygirl" I hear him say out of breath as he runs over to us and engulfs us into a hug "I'm so sorry" he whispers into my ear "Derek you did nothing wrong you saved us and I'm just glad you both are ok," I say as he gives me a small smile and he takes Aaliyah from my arms and hugs her but she is asleep and I turn to walk to the SUV.

It's been a few weeks since Derek and Aaliyah's kidnapping. I wake up to a loud bang on the front door so I grab my taser and I go downstairs and I look through the peep-hole in our door and I see Aaron on the other side so I open the door "you scared me" I said as I put my hands on my belly "im sorry but I need advice" he said as he came in and sat on the couch "what's wrong" I asked "I wanna be with Emily" Hotchs said "I thought she was scissor sisters with JJ" Derek saids "DEREK" I yell out "sorry" he responds "she isn't messing with Emily she was just needing something other than will and his 2 inches" I say as I go and grab my coffee cup "so Emily is single" Hotch asks "yes she is single" I say "so how do I ask her out" Hotch asks "ask her to dinner and I thought you were with Beth" Derek saids "Hunny how are you so dumb to see how much Beth looks like Emily" I say "ohhh" Derek said "Aaron you ask her out and you make sure its perfect and if one thing messes it up im kicking your ass" I say "but your pregnant" Hotch said "I accidentally took the last bagel and she put shaving cream in every pair of shoes I own and than she told my mom on me" Derek said "Nothing will happen bad that dinner" Hotch said "good or ill send everyone your nudes you accidently sent to me" I said with a smirk "YOU SENT HER NUDES" Derek said to Aaron "i was drunk" He responded "was he a good size" Derek asked me "Emily will be very happy with his size" i say as i take a sip of my coffee with a sly smirk on my face.

Aaron left and it's just Derek and I sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for Aaliyah to wake up. "When will they come," Derek asked "Soon," I say looking down at my bump that has gotten pretty big "I'm gonna go do the nursery," Derek said getting up going up the stairs "ok," I say but shortly after Derek goes upstairs I hear small patters from the floor so I go to the kitchen and I see Aaliyah in the fridge grabbing a bar of chocolate so I nicely take it from her "its too early for this," I say putting it on a higher shelf, "Daddy said I could," Aaliyah said with a pouty face "maybe in 4 hours," I say "ok but I'm hungry" I can make you some waffles," I say "yes please and can we used the new princess waffle maker," Aaliyah asked, "I said no more Waffle irons" I hear Derek say as he comes down the stairs "well Aaliyah was giving me puppy dog eyes," I say "and" Derek stands against the wall "and I couldn't say no to her," I say before continuing making waffles. 

I had a doctor's appointment today so Derek took off so he could come with me to check on the twins for my 30 weeks check-up, Derek also took off from work so he could come with me to the appointment. I go to the stairs and I yell for Derek but when he comes down the stairs he has his go bag "why do you have your bag" I asked him confused "a case came up" he said putting his bag by the door and going to the hall closet to grab his shoes "Derek this is my final appointment until I give birth" I say "I know but this case is in Alabama not that far" Derek said "Alabama is 12 hours away" I say which makes him sigh "Penelope I would love to be at the appointment I really would but you know how work is" He said looking at me "go before you are late" I say as I walk upstairs "no kiss" Derek asked "nope" I say as I go into mine and Derek room and shut the door to walk over to the window and see Derek get into his car and drive off.

I got out of my appointment and I didn't call Derek but I took pictures and videos to send to him. I got a text from Aaron saying they are in Alabama so I send Derek the videos and pictures from the appointment. I go to the room and I don't see Aaliyah but I remembered she is with her gramma for the weekend so I change into my PJs and I go downstairs to the living room and I sat on the couch watching Shameless until I fell asleep.

I woke up with some cramps in my stomach but ignored them until I decided to call Susan to see if I should go to the hospital "Hello" I hear Susan say "Susan my stomach is cramping do I go to the hospital" I ask "I would just in case" Susan said "Ok I will call you with an update" I say "ok" Susan said before hanging up. I go to my room and grab the keys and I go back downstairs and i grab my shoes, phone, and the baby bag and I go to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, I hear my phone ring so I go to grab it but the next thing I hear is loud crashing and everything goes black.