YSL dress under when she takes them mink off

Silk on her body, pull it down, and watch it slip off

Ever catch me cheating, she would try to cut my **** off

(skip to the end of the song)

You can confide in me there is no hiding, I swear. (Halsey)

Stay solid, never lied to you

Swear, most likely I'ma die wit' you

Cross my heart, hope to die

To my lover, I'd never lie

He said "be true", I swear I will try

In the end, it's him, and I

He's out his head, I'm out my mind

We got that love, the crazy kind

I am his, and he is mine

In the end, it's him, and I

Entering the house, Azlan was greeted with his wife's beautiful voice. Losing the tie wrapped around his neck, he hugged her from behind completing the lyrics.

"How was your day?" Aya asked her love after formal greetings. Still, in his arms, she nuzzled into his chest.

"Tiring, a lot of meetings. How was college qalb?"

"It was good. I have to do this new project and I am so excited." Aya expressed.

Sending Azlan to go and freshen up, Aya went to set the dining table.

After the couple was done with their dinner Azlan asked to wash the dishes.

"Zalan, you are tired and you came back like an hour ago. Go to the room I will clean the kitchen."

"No, you have work to do as well and there isn't a lot of dishes anyways. Go to the room and start with your assignments." Firmly telling Aya, Azlan went to wash the dishes.

Though Azlan never had a perfect family, he still understood that house chores are not for a specific gender but are essential for all to know. He loved helping his wife around the house whenever he could.

He never thought that he could be happy yet here he was, in the arms of his qalb.

Aya was ruling over his heart in less than 2 months of their marriage.

Today was a business party held by one of Azlan's business partners. Aya was to accompany her husband to the dinner party. Getting ready in one of the many sarees Azlan had bought for her, Aya gave a satisfactory nod. She wore a simple red chiffon saree paired with diamond earrings and a small pendant. Doing minimal makeup, She slipped on her black strap high heels.

This was the first event she was attending as Azlan's wife. She had to look the best.

Before she could leave the room Azlan entered wearing a tuxedo, hair styled perfectly. He was looking no less than a model from a magazine's front cover. To give his wife privacy, he had gotten ready in a separate room. His wife's comfort came first.

One glance at his wife and he felt his heartbeat quickening. He forgot how to breathe. His world was looking like a hoor only sent for him.

Their eyes locked, Azlan taking steps toward his qalb. He only stopped few inches away from her. Snaking his arms around her waist, he pulled her dainty body close. Slamming his lips on her soft ones, he put one hand behind her neck.