I

Y'all are free to imagine the characters.....

Away from the crowds of the city stood the 'Khan mansion'

Away from the crowds of the city stood the 'Khan mansion'. The house alone could take your breath away. Lavish, elegant, classy, and modern. The 'Khan Mansion' itself spoke richness.
Inside the mansion was chaos. After all the youngest son of Akbar Khan was returning home after 16 years.

Akbar Khan was married to noor begum (she's dead) and had 2 sons and a daughter .
Ali khan was the oldest and was married to Armeen Khan, a sweet lady. They had 2 sons, Ghazan Ali Khan (28 years old), and Omer Ali Khan (24 years old).

Second was Sundas Ahmed, she was married to Obaid Ahmed and has 2 sons and a daughter, Yahya Obaid Ahmed (27 years old), Maryam Obaid Ahmed ( 23 years old), and Omair Obaid Ahmed (21 years old).

Last was Agha Khan who was married to Zoya Khan. He had only one daughter Parishay Agha Khan (20 years old). Zoya died when Parishay was only 4 years old and after his wife's death he moved to America with Parishay.

Sundas lived 2 houses away from 'Khan mansion' and was able to come here when ever she wanted along with her children.

••••••••

" Omer, Yahya... kahan ho dono Agha bhai ko lany jana hay. Itny salon bad a rahy hain wo or tum dono onko intezar karwao gay" yelled Sundas who was  busy cooking with Armeen.

( Omer, Yahya where are both of you, you need to go pick Agha Bhai, he's coming after years and you will make him wait).

"Ami jaa rahy hain, ek to pata nahi har kaam ke waqt ham dono yaad aty hain warna to koi poochna gwara nahi karta". Said Yahya, loud enough to be heard by the ladies in the kitchen which only got him a glare from his mother.

( we are going mom. When you need to get your work done both of us are called otherwise no one even asks about us).

" Don't bother bhai that's how they treat us middle children" said Omer a little too dramatically.

" if both of you are done with your daily drama, hurry up and go before I through my slippers at both of you" said Armeen when she had enough of their daily drama.

••••••
" Baap ki yaad nahi aai tumhain jo 16 saal bad aa rahy ho". Complained Akbar Khan after hugging his dear son.
" nahi Aboo aisa nahi hay..... bas kaam main or Pari ka dehaan rakhny main bohot busy tha" said Agha Khan with a gloomy expression. After all living away from your family that too for a long period of time was extremely hard.
" Acha ab aa gay ho to I won't let you go back. And now that we have met this chand ka tukra, we are not letting you both go anywhere". Said Ali Khan referring to Pari who was standing there with her Tayi Ami.

Armeen didn't had a daughter and after meeting Pari she felt like Pari was her own. Pari was no better, she never had a mother so after receiving all the love from Armeen, she instantly loved Armeen. Sundas was happy to see her brother and niece after years.

" Pari come here and sit with your dada" said Agha Khan in a loving tone. Pari was the youngest. She was very pretty and innocent which made everyone adore her.

All the youngsters had met their uncle and Pari. All of them liked Pari a lot.
Pari too was very happy after seeing her family that she hadn't seen over 16 years. She was sad that she missed all those years with them but nothing could be done now so she thought of focusing on making good memories in the future.

It was late at night and everyone left for their rooms. Without meeting the eldest son, Ghazan, who was out of town.

••••••

Next morning was filled with chatter and laughter. Everyone was busy with their breakfast while sharing memories.
Pari was busy listening to Omair and Maryam when she heard a salam in a rich voice. There stood Ghazan Ali Khan. Looking handsome as ever with his signature serious face. But one look in his eyes, anyone could tell that he was contented.
Ghazan couldn't take his eyes of the blue-eyed beauty sitting there, staring at the food in front of her. Ghazan was blissful after seeing his sukoon, his qalb.

Ghazan was always the quite and mature one since childhood. But Pari had him wrapped around her tiny fingers before she left. Ghazan was dejected after her departure. He became more reserved and didn't talk to anyone. Now seeing her, he felt at peace after a long time.

"Walikum asalam Ghazi beta, kesy ho?" Agha khan asked his nephew.
( son, how are you?)

" Alhamdulilah theek hoon chacho.... ap kesy hain or safar kesa tha?" Ghazan replied coming out of his trance.
( I am fine uncle, how was your flight?)

" I am good too, not too tired after taking rest".

Pari was shocked after seeing the man in front of her. He looked more intimidating now. He carried a powerful aura. She was lost in his gray eyes that she has loved since childhood.

After breakfast all youngsters left the house to go shopping with Pari and surprisingly Ghazan went with them which was a surprise for youngsters since he was always reserved and never liked going out with them.

Ghazan didn't want to go but one glance at Pari and he couldn't leave her alone. He already couldn't get enough of her.
Who would like to let their heart, their peace go away that too after getting it after years!!

AN:
Hi loves, so I thought that I should give a short update..... I mean who wouldn't want an early update??? Right. As I said earlier this is my first book so starting of the book might seem boring, but it will get better I promise. This is my first story so it will mostly be filled with love and romance..... it's just a cute story... but don't be disappointed I never forget drama!!!!
If you liked the update leave your sweet comments and votes❤️❤️