when the heart speaks #Feelings-1

Yah! I know. Here the article, tile and the cover picture are not narrated to each other.

In this fiction, I wish to uncover the anticipation in the initial scene itself.

Whatever I have written here is just an illusion made by heart. No. No. It's a brain...

I hope you feel glad or satisfied or anything that's your wish. If you expect more like this prise me I can fulfil more.

Believe me, in this you will found something unique or unusual.

" Feel like I'm composing this to the admired one."

Day1:-

Yeah! you know the kind of conveying myself in my story is forever favourable to you. I'll aim to sustain that phase.
"Before moving to flip through this make sure you are subscribed to my brain."
Till now I struggled to fade myself. But, when I try to introduce a lecture to you, unknowingly it's a lecture for me again. But here, I realized while teaching.
I like the kind you minister me like a skinny dude. Here, skinny doesn't mean short. It's just you think as I can handle him. This stimulates me to speculate more about you. I like the way you do the humiliating stuff. 'Everyone will do the same with their loved one though'. Just feeling like a loved one would make me spend with these better.
I don't want the vow of feature and history, it's about the present. As I said let's aim to erect a rare bridge that enables us to fill our existences.
Yeah, we can bring funny bridges in the middle, Alone. That's life.

And I have one theory to nominate here, To ignore the beyond we should breathe with the existing right. So, I got the sizably awful idea ever...
So I wanna believe like I'm in love with whomever I lecture more. If any nasty stuff arises I will prefer with the following most one who is in contact apart from suffering for rusty one. I know this strategy won't work out when I explain this quickly. That's why I will confess this when she is done with me.
"Moreover, why I'm dealing this with you cause, you are unusual right 😋."

Day 2:-

Today I would like to start illustrating you and for the first time, I'm implying this kind of stuff in phrases...
Yeah! I'm back with hymns, So I will uphold a similar touch here.
Apart from your nature, now let's gossip about your mercy...
" So far I have driven through multiple illustrations on Instagram, yet you peep like a nibba to me. To be reasonable I didn't carry such kind of visualizes that makes me illustrate you. But, you know me exactly I will scoop in with whatever I maintain. 'Let's start with eyes... Look's like the pointed javelin in this kingdom, nose. Mutual like other, lips... That's fine every girl deserves such a kind of impressive one. But, if you won't coat them, it senses realistic to me, hair... Such an antic slab, and for the further stuff I'm not authorized to handle those.' But in the climax, I can confess that not only your character makes me feel in loving you it's your grace too".
"Especially, one snap from your gallery, The yellow clothing one. In that, I can sense the wind that tickles your hair and escapes through your eyes and lips... If God invites me to make a wish on that moment, I will specify to be a wind forever."
Enough! Enough! It's heavy to believe it's still my fantasy.

Many more days later:-

Now let's get in to realise session...
Note:- The next lines may hurt you so grab a towel. Or, they may drag you into reality. Just be in the flow...

Without operating lemme start, whatever I'm thinking about is truly not true. I know this point, but still, I feel like whoever I'm talking with some sort of interest those are in love with me. For example, You itself.

But, to be practical, the love, the care, and these lines are so useless to write our destiny. It's true. But, Blindly we can feel like those are a gifted portion of our lives.

To be somewhat weird, If I spent 30 minutes in the washroom in my house. My dad will visualise "what the fuck" I can do there. But, still, he puts a happy face on me and asks me to drink more water.
And the reason, cause he too a boy at my age.:)
Like that your father knows what you can do with the phone and with reels. Still, he put on a happy face on you and ask you to do one more with your sister.
Here the purpose is identical, he wants you to realize on your own. Like my dad.

Here the result is we can put together one better step that is not in his imagination. :)

With love, with care, with these lines... Mohan sai.

Thanks, you are in this line.