When the heart speaks @ rules and regulations -1

Ho God! Ho God! I need a reply,

   Few rules are fucking my mind with nasty regulations...

   *  why,  A Christian should spend 10% of his daily income on community pastors (Not in all branches).

   If the same question is with Hindu's there is an independent plate for pujari and there is a selection though. But, I have a question there.

    "Who gave the right to take one's hard work as a commission. I don't know why all these guys are approving the proposal so-called 10% wealth."

Yeah! There are so many ways to respect God and living life as a slave to him. But, how comes the hard work into commission.
Here I have a soft example, (in my view...)

I have a friend who is always busy with my gang having a warm life. His father owns a cycle mechanic store with day-to-day earnings of 300 to 400 swings on the day.

As per their rule, he pays 10% of his daily income to his community pastor and some X%, in the name of Jesus.

As per my mathematics knowledge using a calculator, I found that his father itself paying, 900/- for the pastor and X/- in the name of Jesus. So, on average, he was spending 900/- per month in the name of the rule.

If his father saves this money for his child now the amount should be 2,37,600/-. Still a big value for those 1.89 billion poor people.

'Note:- My friend(living legend)still joins the club by walk but his pastor's daughter flaps her hand while meeting by sitting in a car. Feel the hostility...'

I'm not edging someone. I'm just not glad about the rules that you dudes losing in day-to-day life.
And,

How that the direction's sense is working,  so-called 'value. (Sorry! Sorry! You link this with science right. That's ok.)
But, Here I have a decent example, (in my view...)

'The house should be rectangular or square for optimal energy flow. Also, it shouldn’t be built too close to the next house. The lot should not have any cracks or crevices. The main doorway will ideally face the east, but it can face north or west.' (Not in all branches)

But, here the fact is how come these all rules are favourable for the gentleman who has four people in his home with only one bedroom with an attached washroom and a tiny kitchen.

"Is that his life is not worthy to live or else   like him have independent rules or what?"

I know at the end you won't mind about this but my brain won't authorize me to go to snooze, without this!

Thank you... If you touched till the end...

I have more legal points to share, let's share with the following one...

         " Happy rules and regulations day "

This is not the right rules day but till you obey the rules every single day is a rules day...