Damian's Secret(2)

What do y'all think is going on with Damian?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Something fishy has been going on and everyone seems to agree with that idea. Earlier that summer, Damian had requested to go to Paris. 

Now, Damian was in Paris and the rest of the remaining Wayne's had agreed that something fishy is going on with Damian. 

And because you cannot expect anything from the Wayne brothers , sons of the world greatest detective, they decided to investigate the problem. But of course they decided to make a bet on what Damian was up to first. Which honestly are pretty foolish decisions for the sons of the world's greatest detective.

Then, they started their investigations promptly 

Before Damian left, Tim had discreetly implanted a tracking device on Damian's phone. Well, apparently it was not so discreet. Apparently, Damian had found the tracking device and smashed it on the way out of the manor. If Damian had not smashed it then the bits and pieces of a tracking device found on the ground in the manor mysteriously would have no valid explanation.

The trio deflated.

The day before Damian left, Dick had secretly planted a small microchip which has a microphone into Damian's luggage. So, filled with newfound hope, the trio  started to track the device only to realise that the device cannot be reached because Damian had also smashed that device only to find out that Damian had also sashed that device to bits.

The trio deflated yet again.

Two days before Damian left, Jason had quickly placed a tiny spy camera in Damian's headphones. (Don't even ask the Wayne's are capable of performing miracles. So it should come as no surprise)thus, yet again filled with newfound hope, the trio started to track that device again. They started celebrating in glee when they realised that Damian had yet to discover the carefully hidden camera. Happily, they switched on the camera ready to watch the whole footage. When the footage was coming to an end, they saw Damian's peering into the camera before the footage when blank.

The trio screamed out in sadness and started howling and crying like banshees.

(JK but you get it .I hope)

--------------------------------------

*Back in Paris*

A disgruntled Damian walked into Marinette's apartment with a scowl on his face. However, his face instantly brightened up when he saw Marinette walking up to  him with a bright innocent smile on her cute face.

"Shaytan, what happened?" 

"Malaki, those three imbeciles who call themselves my brother's decided to implant devices into my luggage and phone. And even my headphones!" Damian responded then started launching off into a full recount of what had happened.

"Dami, we have been in a relationship for three years now. Don't you think that your brother's have the right to know about us?"

"Hmm.... Yes habibiti I will introduce you to them in the future just not now."

"Ok! Anything is fine with me as long as you are comfortable with it!" Marinette exclaimed brightly, happy to be back in her lover's warm, inviting arms.

Just then, Marinette yawned.

Pushing her backwards a little, Damian took a quick look at her tired face and he became worried.

"Mari go to bed and sleep now , ok?"

"But- but I wanna give you a warm welcome..."

"You have already given me one Malak."

"But-but...." Marinette yawned out loud again.

"For me please?" Damian pleaded with her.

"Ok....." Marinette whispered before she slumped down in Damian's arms.

Smiling at the sleeping girl cradled in his arms, Damian carried her to the bedroom and tucked her in before lying down next to her falling asleep instantly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that nice?

Do y'all like it?

Please vote and comment

Both positive and negative comments are appreciated:)