❤Twenty Two❤

"We're going to a couple's yoga class. Get ready." I said as soon as Jayden got into the apartment. I was sitting in the love seat with a glass of wine as I read Ryan's letter. He stopped in his track and turned to me.

"When?" He asks looking at his phone.

"It starts at two. There's spaghetti in the microwave." I say before taking a sip of the red goodness. Jayden didn't return since he left and it's now midday. I had just been informed that a Yoga instructor, Jade Cloud, seems to work for the spiders. She was a CPA but retired a month after she was contacted by a mysterious group of people.

"Yoga." Jayden states making me look up to find him in the same spot. I smirk.

"Yeah. Where I'll be wearing these pants that make my ass look bigger and bend slowl..."

"Okay stop. Whatever you're trying to do isn't working. Standing right here is a Jada free Jayden." He says and I laugh as I stand and walk towards him.

"Why? Because you got yourself wasted and had sex with a number of girls?" I ask moving closer to him.

"No. I realized that maybe I wanted you because I spent so much time with you." I raise my eyebrows. "And yeah. I had sex with this crazy girl. And I don't mean crazy in a bad way. She's carefree and spontaneous. She's cool." He says.

"So you mean if I do this," I start placing my hand on his chest. "you won't feel anything?" My hand starts moving to his torso.

"Nope." He says his face straight. I move my hand to his left side above his heart and rest it there.

"Then why is your heartbeat this fast?" I ask my voice low near his ear. He opens his mouth to say something but I move away from him and walk to where I placed my wine.

"Hurry up. We need to leave in twenty." I say gulping down the last of it then walk to my room. I walk to my closet and take out a pair of yoga pants and matching sports bra.  I look for my white trainers and start getting  ready. Lastly I take out a matching coat and walk out to my room. I walk to the mirror and start combing through my black hair then place it into a ponytail. I check the time to see I have ten more minutes.

I walk out of my room and head to the kitchen and fill a glass of water and start drinking. Jayden comes out in nothing but a towel and water dripping down his six  packs.

"You are staring Jada." He says with a smirk and I immediately notice this has become a game to him. Payback for what I just did to him.

"You're supposed to get ready. We're leaving in five minutes. I say looking at his face. I can see his body in my peripheral view and so I don't move my eyes anywhere else. Isabella was right, the sexual tension is so high and it's suffocating. I know no matter what Jayden says, he's affected just as I am because I can see his eyes trailing down my body.

"Water." He says moving closer to the fridge and takes out a bottle. He gulps down the water as a drop spills and I watch it move down his jaw. I stand and walk up to him and then take the bottle from him. I throw it behind me when I notice it's empty not caring where it lands and push him to the wall a few inches behind him before planting my lips to his in a punishing kiss.

He takes a second before he kisses me back with the same passion trying to gain control of the kiss. We both fight for dominance as I feel him move my back hitting the island making me gasp and his tongue slip into my mouth tasting me. His hands roam all over my body making me moan out loud as his lips move away from mine and attack my jaw down to my neck until it reaches a spot that makes me release another louder moan.

"Let me have you Jada. I need you." He says his voice husky. I feel his hands on my butts and I jump encircling his waist with my legs bringing my heated core to his hard on. I let out a moan at the same time he lets out a sexy groan as he thrust his hips to mine.