'What the hell is wrong with these people? Why are they doing this to me!? I did nothing wrong! I was good, why are they doing this to me!?' He was scared shitless, to say the least. 

He was turned on his back facing as the two men hovered over him. "We're going to check your vitals." The doctor said pulling a sphygmomanometer out and warping it around James' left arm to check his blood pressure. After that, he checked his temperature and his sugar level. He was pissed but couldn't move as the doctor did his check. Most of it was harmless and James was relieved, however, he still was pissed that they were doing it without his consent and the smirk that was plastered on the liver's face showed mischief, something dangerous and malicious behind it. "Alright, so everything seems normal for now. Anything else that's needed to be checked?" He hated all of this and mostly hated them. 'What the hell happened to human rights? I have my rights and they are doing this without consent from me!'

"Yeah, he needs to get his blood taken to check for any viruses or diseases." The younger man stared as the two conversed his face was really pale. "No!" Oliver looked at James and raised a brow. James started sweating hard, he was scared of needles. "Alright, sir I need you to hold his arm still so I can draw the blood." Without any words his right hand was grabbed, he tried to make Oliver let go but his grip was strong. The doctor pulled out a needle with a little vile connected to it, he had a few more vials next to him. He leaned over to James and gave him a soft smile. "I'm scared, please." The man stopped to look at Oliver who sighed, pinching his nose bridge. He leaned closer to James and pulled his face into a kiss. The younger eyes budged opened, distracted from the rough kiss. The doctor smiled and stuck the needle in drawing his blood. There was a light sting when the needle entered but he was more distracted by the fact that Oliver held him in a tight kiss.

"All done." He put the blood vials into his case, a plaster was applied to the bleeding arm. Oliver pulled away and James tried to catch his breath. He coughed as he got his breath back. He stared at the man with a glare. His arm hurt but only a little as he looked away. "Alright then, I shall take my leave, the result should be back by tomorrow." The doctor packed up his equipment, taking his leave through the door leaving James with Oliver all alone. The older man closed the door after the doctor smiling as he looked back at James with a mischievous smirk.

Oliver moved back towards James who lay on the bed as he glared at the older. He didn't care as he approached. He then moved to the bed next to James who tried to wiggle back from him but his hands and legs were still tied up so it was hard to move. The older than leaned in and grabbed James catching him off guard. He smirked as he pressed him into the sheets once again, his heart beating fast when the older man pressed against his back. He leaned over and slowly licked up his ear James yelled at him to let go. He felt the man press his pelvis against his naked back and he froze, his breathing fast and shaky. "Shh, you did so well. Such a good boy you are for us. Sebastian wanted this to be a warning to you. You think he wouldn't find out about you cursing us out behind our backs, we have cameras in this room and Sebastian permitted me to do this, aren't you glad." James didn't know if Oliver was being serious but from the way it was, he knew he wasn't joking. He shook as the man kissed him along his face and shoulder, sending shivers down his body. "No, I don't want this, what the hell!" 

He yelled in shame and fear as Oliver's arm snaked lower and lowered down his back until he reached his backside. He tried to kick and trash as the man snaked his hand between his cheeks, pulling them apart and making him freeze up as tears streamed down his cheeks. "No, no, no. Pl-please. I need-never done t-this before. I do-don't wanna." He just smiled at this and ran his finger down his buttocks as he listened to the younger man, please. He then softly poked at the pink hole, smirking as he leaned over James whispering in his ear. "You'll be a good boy, won't you." He pulled away and started pressing harder and James screamed and yelled his body trashing. "No-no! Don't you fu-fucking dare!" He yelled as he pressed harder, the tip of his finger slipping inside. He was shaking badly. Tears dripped down his face. 

'I'm scared!'

James shuddered from fear as Oliver poked at his hole for a bit, teasing him, which made James feel disgusted. Then he felt the pressure as he tried to invade his walls. It hurt and James hissed from the pain as he probed his finger deeper. He sobbed his heart out as Oliver kept pressing his finger inside, the feeling harsh and teasing. He did this for a while, moving his finger in and out, the sting making James cry harder. When retrieved his finger he hummed. "Alright Hunny bun, I'm done. Don't cry." His voice was mocking as he stroked some strands of hair from James' face as he bawled his eyes out. He took off the restraints and James quickly curled up into a ball hiding under the covers. "Shh. You're fine. I hope you know your place." Oliver got off the bed and made his way back to the door when he looked up into the corner of the room and smirked. James kept sobbing as he hid under the covers of the bed, shaking as he let his anger out. He felt so violated and disgusted. He wanted to die so badly. The door closed and the lock clicked leaving James in complete silence; the only sound was his sobs. He clawed at his skin as he screamed. 

The man behind the camera only smiled as he saw the boy sobbing. "Beautiful."