bitterness

Guys sorry for the mess...I write it in a struggling place....hope you like it...

Y/n got up to take a shower and then started dressing up. She was stressed and tired. She knew it would take her to her happiness.

After getting ready, she left for the concert. 

Yn pov

I was about to enter the hall when I heard…... Jaehyun's voice. I have known him from the beginning of my career. He is also an artist. But we lost contact after he left to study further abroad.

When he looked at me I ran to him and hugged him. He is caring. I liked him but I have a husband 😪.

" Shawty I missed you," he said as I scoffed," says who doesn't call". He chuckled lightly as I hugged him again.

Little did I know someone was watching me……

"Yn will you go out with me today?" Jaehyun asked as I was about to nod but a deep voice cut me off.

"Nope, she is busy"

Taehyung…….

Why did he come here? I asked myself as he scarily looked at me. I gulped my saliva. 

"Don't you know you're married?" Taehyung said while feeding me food. What happened to him???

…….I'm sorry

…...it's okay, so where is your so-called best friend?

He will come in some time……

Hmmm

After finishing up my food I was about to go to the stage but Taehyung came and pecked my cheeks. I was Jung shook.

I blushed a little

" Good luck," he smiled.

Ahh, my heart skipped a bit.

I nodded as nothing happened. When he saw my flustered face he smiled a little and said,

"It's only for showing, my love" 

*Smirks*

I looked at him dumbfounded…..

He burst out of laughter and said," just kidding"

And said something that broke my heart

Today is Yuna and my anniversary!

I smiled bitterly.

Guys, please listen to the song...