boldness

Waking up with a slight fever and headache, y/n looked at the place she was. Covered in fresh dark blood, cuts on the arm, and a…..back pain. She remembered all the things that happened to her yesterday night. She shed some of her precious tears and tried to walk but she couldn't bear the pain, she was a mess at that moment. After some minutes of trying y/n finally stood up and went to her room all quiet.

Using the scrub in the dark bruised skin, y/n sobbed silently and put some shampoo on her hair. Massaging the hair softly. Then a few drops of shampoo trailed down her body. Her back was bruised in a very bad way. Her cuts were deep. But she bore it all.

Getting ready for the hospital, she put some makeup on her bruises. She only left her stabbed area. She didn't eat anything due to taehyung's fear. She was weak.

"So Mrs y/n, we have to get some stitches on your back." Dr.Jin said looking at y/n worriedly. She nodded.

"How did it happened?"

" I was cooking then a thrift came and stabbed me"

"Hmmm"

"..........."

After the surgery, y/n gave the cash and went to her jail….oops house. At that point, she saw taehyung's enemies. " Oh, shit" she mumbled and ran. But that was too late " HEY BABYGIRL!" Screamed jimin and jungkook. Y/n feared and slowly went towards them. And kicked them. Y/n ran out of the place and went to her home.

" Where were you?" Taehyung said as y/n looked down from fear. Taehyung tried to touch her cheeks but she flinched and backed away.

Taehyung pov:
I felt a bit hurt. I don't know why. Yesterday I took all my stress in her and I remember I stabbed her. I want to say sorry to her. But she flinched and backed away. I chuckled bitterly and slapped her. Then I read her face. She is bothered about something. " Why do you look so bothered" she was quiet. I sighed and caressed her cheeks. And then Yuna came. "OPPA WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING THIS BITCH?"

"AND YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND" then she slapped y/n hard. Her cheeks turned red and swollen. She was all quiet and she knew it would happen.

"Y/n you will perform tomorrow," bang PD said as y/n gave him a soft smile. " ok," y/n said in short.

Getting full ready for the dance y/n jumped due to stress and nervousness. the song started.

Now, I'm going solo. ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

In the full performance, she noticed one person. Yuna sitting on taehyung's lap. And that's why she had the " Jimin accident". Everyone was getting wild. But you did your best out of hurtness.

Hi, it's author nim. I love you guys so much. We reached 300 reads. Thanks to you guys for being with me. Comment, share and vote on my story.
ಥ‿ಥಥ‿ಥ