𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 Pt.3

It was the day.
The day the finally wanted to get rid of Dream.
Besides planning, Kristin and Phil spend the past few weeks going out together. They intruced Kristen to Tommy, to Tubbo and to Micheal.
And they became officially a thing.
Phil POV.
Phil was nervous. He didn't knew if it was the right thing, the right time but Kristin wound let him go with her. He's gonna make Sam kill him,take his last life. Then she had to finally let him go with her. He couldn't live without her for another 100 years, he knew that. It was the only way.
POV end
Plan is as following. Mumza will take Phil and Techno, the strongest fighters, with her. Techno and Mumza gonna be under her coat, who can make something invisible to people who aren't supposed to se her. Phil is gonna go as a visitor and as soon as the job is done he would go under the coat to. Niki and Ranboo are gonna wait outside if any backup should be needed.
„Ok now follow me Phil" Sam said, overd serious as always.
„You gonna go over the bridge, but you wanna go quick alright?" as soon as all briefing was done Phil went on the bridge, holding Kristins hand who was under her coat. The trio went over the bridge and as soon as the lava was back up and they could take of the coat Dream flinched. „What the hell, who are you and what is Techno doing here? What the hell is going on here." he said.