Ochako X Health Nut Y/N 🖤

Gender Neutral
1 Part
Warnings: Swearing

Ochako sits in her dorm, waiting for Y/N to get home. She had a long day and couldn't wait to cuddle up to Y/N as they took care of each other.

See, Y/N was a health nut. Always eating healthy and taking care of themselves, but they made sure it didn't interfere with Ochako's diet and self care plan. They wanted Ochako to keep herself how she wanted, Y/N loving her how she was themselves.

But the one thing Ochako made sure she joined in with Y/N, was self care. But it was more like Y/N took care of her because they did it so much better. They always made sure Ochako was relaxed as they cleaned her face, body and hair. Y/N simply wanted the best for their girlfriend of 6 months and her being happy was a huge part of that.

Ochako loved this. She loved being taken care of, while Y/N loved to take care of her.

So when Ochako heard a knock at her door, she was faster than Iida to open the door. But it wasn't Y/N.

"What Bakugou," Ochako said with a clear attitude.

"Damn, what crawled up your ass? Anyway, I need the notes on Mr. Aizawa's lesson on the hero society and the basic system of it," the angry blonde says.

Ochako then sees her beautiful/handsome S/O walking down the hall. She grabs her notebook and chucks it at Bakugou's face.

"What the-"

"Take it all, I don't care, just leave," Ochako yells at Bakugou, shoving him out and pulling Y/N in, closing and locking the door.

Before Y/N can ask what that was, Ochako jumped in their arms and kissed them. They gladly kissed back and pulled back with a small laugh after a few seconds.

"What was all of that, (preferred pet name)," Y/N asked in that voice that made Ochako instantly calm down.

"It was me trying to get to you quickly. I've had a long day and I need you," Ochako says, desperately, making Y/N laugh.

Y/N patted Ochako and put her down, before putting her bag down.

"You know the drill. Lay down and get comfortable," Y/N spoke, still sounding a little amused.

(Here's where we use our imagination to imagine that the rooms at U.A. are more luxurious)

Y/N walked into the bathroom and Ochako changed into a sports bra and shorts, knowing the drill, as Y/N said.

Once Y/N was back, they put a face mask on Ochako and got her in a hot bubble bath. Ochako sighed at the great feeling, making her caring S/O smile.

Y/N got in after Ochako begged for like 5 seconds. Anything to make their girlfriend happy.

Y/N cleaned and massaged Ochako, cleaning themself pretty quickly. Ochako's sore muscles were feeling much better already, and she was much more relaxed.

After Y/N finished, they cleaned the face mask off, and dried off their gorgeous girlfriend, occasionally tickling her just to get her to giggle.

Y/N led Ochako to bed and laid her down so she could finish getting their girlfriend's muscles to stop being so sore. They took some lotion in their hands and started massaging Ochako once again. Ochako almost fell asleep just like that.

After Y/N got both of them dressed, she put on Ochako's favorite show to fall asleep to and let Ochako lay on their chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to leave any ideas or requests, I don't take them from comments. I take them from my instagram DM's.

Instagram: Denkisbestie726

I do take criticism from anywhere if it isn't presented ignorantly, so feel free to leave it.

Have a nice day babes 😙

WC: 644

Next: Sero