Chapter 4- HBP

"Seventy points from Gryffindor for lateness I think," Said Snape. "And let me see, another Twenty for Potter's Muggle attire. You know, i don't believe any house has ever been in negative figures this early in the term- we haven't even started pudding. You have set a record, Potters." The fury and hatred bubbling inside the two seemed to blaze white-hot.

They reached the castle steps at last and as the great oaken front doors swung open onto the vast flagged Entrance Hall, a blunt of talk and laughter and of tinkling plates and glasses greeted them through the doors standing open into the Great Hall. 

"No cloak, you can walk in so that everyone sees you, which is what you wanted I'm sure." 

"Wait!" Harry turns on the ball of his feet impatiently, now facing Elizabeth. "Tergeo."  
"You had blood on your face."

"Thanks," Harry said, feeling his clean face. 

The Great Hall, with its four longs houses table and its staff table set at the top of the room, was decorated as usual with floating candles that made the plates below glitter and glow. 

Harry and Elizabeth walked to the Gryffindor table and sat next to Ron and Hermione before any more points were taken off. Snape seemed to be in a bad mood. "Harry, Elizabeth, what happened? We've been terrified!" 

"I'll tell you later," Harry said, well aware Ginny, Seamus, Dean and Neville were all listening in, even Nearly Headless Nick had floated towards them to hear. 

"But-" Hermione looked at Elizabeth. She shook her head slightly, giving her the message that it's not the right time.