Chapter 7- PoA

The four walk into the Great Hall. Elizabeth is quickly noticed by the rest of the third years who stare immensely and the teachers just sit looking confused. She sits down. As she sits down she captures a few words and phrases about what happened to her in Potions.

Dumbledore makes a speech about how Sirius Black has been sighted and it terrified them all, knowing a mass murderer was getting closer to the school but everyone knew Dumbledore wouldn't let that happen so they relaxed a bit. Dumbledore tells them about the new rules and how curfew is earlier than the usual time. Once he finished he sits back down and everyone talks to each other. Elizabeth glances at the table where the professors sat. Snape was glaring at her. She felt angry again. She takes a deep breath. Harry notices her change of mood. "Elizabeth, you need to calm down. You don't want to cause a scene," Harry urgently tries to calm her down. "Go outside, I'll get Professor Lupin," Harry says. Elizabeth nods and gets up to leave. Harry stands up with her making sure she's steady on her feet. He makes his way to the Professor's table. He draws attention along the way.

"Professor Lupin, Liz needs your help," Harry says. Lupin sees her walk out quickly. He nods and excuses himself from the table and walks towards Elizabeth while Harry speaks to Dumbledore along with Professor Snape.

"Liz," Lupin says in a calm voice. Elizabeth stops pacing and looks at Remus. He kneels down. "I need you to calm down. Take deep breaths," she obeys his commands. "Has anything like this happened before?" He asks. She shakes her head. "Okay,"

Elizabeth hugs Remus and buries her head into his chest. "It's okay," he whispers comfortingly. He rubs her back gently.

"I'm scared," she says quietly.

"I know, but you're going to get through it. And I'm going to be here every step of the way." He felt Elizabeth relax slightly at his words. They stay there until Elizabeth becomes too tired to function. She relaxes completely, snuggling into Remus' chest and she slowly falls asleep.