Chapter 15- GoF

The crowds are cheering, people are taking bets. "Remus, do you think he'll be alright?" Elizabeth asks worriedly while she sits in the stands.

"He'll be fine,"

"People die in this tournament," Remus smiles sadly.

"Your brother has survived the killing curse, whats a dragon?" Elizabeth smiles slightly.

"Three of our champions have now faced their dragons and so each one of them will proceed to the next task. And now our fourth and final contestant," Dumbledore announces. Harry enters the rocky arena. The crowd are cheering his name. He sees the golden egg sitting alone, he makes a run for it but the dragon appears. Harry's forced to retreat behind a rock as the dragon flames him. Harry stumbles and falls around the arena. Elizabeth gasps and holds Remus' hand.

"Your wand, Harry! Your wand!" Hermione shouts. Harry summons a broom. He jumps on and flies off, the dragon gives chase. The dragon bursts through the crowd and they look stunned.

After 15 minutes Elizabeth and the crowd begin to get anxious. Elizabeth's leg bounces up and down as she held Remus' hand. She looks around. Where is he? She thought. As if Remus was reading her thought's he reassures her with the words,

"He's alright, he'll turn up soon," but the truth is Remus was getting worried.

The crowds are mostly silent. Harry flys towards the and the crowd erupts. He goes straight for the golden egg.