*ੈ i better ace that interview ✩‧₊˚

Pronouns: they/them, gender neutral [P/N] = preferred name <3

[P/N] = preferred name <3

Never expected.. Amons lair to look so.. homely.

You enjoyed watching their plays. Training. What not.

You were reading a book on earth bending as the 3 complained.

"What's the big idea with making me train this early in the morning?" Korra groaned tiredly. "The morning is evil." She whispered, her eyes heavy.

Bolin sighed, his sigh sounded like an agreement.
"We're rookies. So we get the worst time slot." He mutters, catching the ball Korra tossed.

You slowly began to lean forward, the exhaustion getting to you.

"Doll! Wake up." She bends a gush of air up to you. You jump up. "Sorry." You yawn. Stretching as you did.

You shivered a bit as your lips quivered. "Does anyone have anything long sleeve." You turned to Korra.

Bolin tossed you his jacket and you put it on quickly. "Thanks Bolin!" You wink. It went to your knees since it was a pretty big jacket:

"Course!"

"We get early time slots cause we're rookies. And you're the rookiest of us all. We gotta get you up to speed if we wanna survive in the tournament." He did his little, full body eye roll.

"Deal with it." He sends a daggering glare at her, tossing the ball to Korra bit aggressively.

"You deal with it." She exclaims back. Tossing the ball back to Mako, giving the aggressive energy back. Hitting his stomach. He grunted a bit.

"Korra!" You cross your arms. "What? He did it first." She huffed. "Your such a child." You mutter as you ran to Makos aid.

Reaching your hand out to him. "Sorry about Korra." You send a kind smile. His heart stopped a beat and he took your hand generously. "Thanks short stack." He smirks.

"I am not short?" You scoff. "I'm almost as tall as you don't even." You turn your back to him.

He soon grabs you by the hoodie. "Hey!" You squirm a bit.

"Yeah. Super tall." He puts you down as you squirm to Korra.

"Korra, I'm tall right?" You whimper. She nods. "Yeah! Your almost as tall as me." She ruffles your hair.