*ੈ you're wasting your tongue with lame excuses and lies ✩‧₊˚

Pronouns: they/them; gender neutral [P/N] = preferred name <3

[P/N] = preferred name <3

Oh I'm fine. You should see the other guy.

"Korra?" You tilt your head to her. She turned around quickly.  "[P/N] listen to me please. This may sound like a complete jump but.."

"So, you think Mr. Sato manufactured those gloves for the Equalists, then framed Cabbage Corp?" Lin raised her brow at the girl. Korra nods.

"That's a bold accusation. But what proof do you have?" She asked, tilting her head. Korra sighed and shook her head. "Well, I don't exactly have proof, but I know what I heard." She looked up into Lin's eye. She was determined to out this man. "Sato's up to something." She huffs, her brows furrowing.

Lin nods, her chin in her fingers. "He does have the means." Lins mutters, putting this all together in her head. Tenzin nods in agreement. "And he has a motive." Lin added on. "That's right."

"A motive?" You asked. "What is it." Korra asked. "Twelve years ago, the Agni Kai Triad robbed Sato's mansion." Tenzin starts, turning to the two of you. "A Firebender killed Sato's wife during the break-in." Tenzin shut his eyes and shook his head.

"That's terrible." Korra stutters in disbelief. "It was tragic." Lin huffs. "It's possible he's been harboring
anti-bending sentiment all this time." Tenzin turns to Lin.

"Maybe we should look at Mr. Sato a little more closely." Lin nods

The 4 of you enter the mansion. The look on Asamis face hurt to see. "Hey what's going on?" Asami walks up to you, a look of confusion and hurt splattered onto her face.

"Why are they asking Hiroshi more questions?" You two turn to Asami. Korra puts a hand on your shoulder, the look of  "let-me-do-it."

You nod and look at them again. "I overheard him on
the phone yesterday.." Korra started, their attention on her. "Asami, I don't know how to tell you this, but I think your father might be involved with the Equalists." Korra looks up to them again. Asami in disbelief.

"What? I don't believe this!" Asami storms off, infuriated. Mako turns to Korra, astonished. "You spied on Hiroshi? What's your problem?" He scoffs, going after Asami. You and Korra look at each-other and then went up.

The first thing you heard when you got up those stairs was "My father is innocent!" From an outraged Asami. She walked besides her father. "Just because we're not benders, doesn't mean we support those awful Equalists!" She puts her foot down, crossing her arms.