ੈ i'd sell my own bones for sapphire stones ✩‧₊˚

Pronouns: they/them, gender neutral [P/N] = preferred name <3

[P/N] = preferred name <3

Oh it's been years. Your dead and so am I. Korra is no longer the avatar. A soul named Halona is.

You woke up on a cold bed. You saw Asami, fidgeting.

"A..Asami?" You murmur waking up slowly. Her head snaps to your. "[P/N]!" She exclaims. Running towards you. Engulfing you in a tight hug.

"I'm so glad your okay." She sighed, pulling away to look at you. You rubbed your eyes tiredly. Taking a bit to register where the hell you are..

Are you.. in a cell? Your mind races with the speed of light. What even happened. Your memory was so blocky. Everything fell apart like puzzle pieces as you tried to remember what the fuck happened.

"If your confused, Tarrlok locked us up in prison. He knocked you out with a chi blocker cause you tried to fight back." Asami sighs.

"Oh." You huffed. You jump up and walk to the cell. Looking outside it. Can't see much but other doors.

Damnit.

"So.. now that we have alone time." You turn to Asami. Sitting besides you.

"At the arena. The pro bending arena. I.. mentioned something." You look up to Asami who's looking away already. You let out a defeated huff. "You not making eye contact with me, means you remember."

"We have all this time. Why not use it to thin the air." You shake your head and then turn to Asami fully. She turns back. "What's to say." Really. "Asami, are you for real. Your gonna lie to someone who can tell if your lying." Your brow raises.

She grunted. "There's nothing to say, [P/N]." Okay wow. This is going way more different than you thought it would. "When you let me in after I found out about Korra, Asami. Why didn't you kiss me?" You got straight to the point.

Asami now flushed in hot shame. "It's not right [P/N]. I'm with Mako. It wouldn't.. it's not right. I can't do that to him." She stutters out. Her bottom lip quivering.

"Yeah, your right sorry." You utter awkwardly.
The silence got thicker but the tension between you made this even more awkward.

God these silences today were so uncomfortable. Asami parted her lips like she wanted to say something.

"The thing is.. yes, I do like you. But I also like Mako and.. it just makes sense for me to go with Mako. I'm so sorry [P/N]." Asami mutters as she looked away.