*ੈ is that cool with you? ✩‧₊˚

Pronouns: they/them, gender neutral [P/N] = preferred name <3[L/N] = last name !

[P/N] = preferred name <3
[L/N] = last name !

Me? Jealous? Continue with the story 'doll.'

˗ˏˋ A/N ; short chapter ! next chapter will be a bit longer since there's a lot of action in EP 8 . I go by episode in this book [sometimes] !! i also didn't revise this chapter,
so there might be some grammatical errors <//3

"From what my father told me, my mother was an earth bender. He was a water bender." You started, going by memory. "Do you have any memory of what she looked like?" Bolin chimes in. You look up, humming. Indicating you were thinking.

"She had black hair and green eyes. She looked like every other earth bender so not many bells ringing, any that are helpful anyways." You frown slightly. "D'aw.." Bolin huffed softly.

"My mother, after my birth, ran away. My father was to understanding. He said it was cause she had a job back here. In republic city." You shrug. Mako quirks a brow. "A job? How so."

You turn your head to him. "Oh she's a police officer. But.. I haven't seen her." You mutter. Was.. She your mother.

"Anyways, I was harbored home with my father!" You chirp cheerfully. "He was a kind man. A little to easy going but nonetheles, a caring father." You nodded.

"So.. How'd you meet Korra?" Bolin tilts his head at you. You look down, blushing slightly. "I can remember the day like it was yesterday." You turn to Bolin with a cheesy grin.

"Ok [P/N]. We're gonna visit Tonraq and his family today. We have an important meeting to have about their daughters." He started all preppy like.

You were 8 years old on the day. Though it was many years ago, this day was stuck in your head like gum in hair.

He picks you up and placed you on his shoulders. "Coincidentally, She is your age. They think she needs a.. normal friend." You hum softly. "Okay." You say in a low tone.

Your father let out a sigh.
"Hey, darling?"
"Hmm."

You sniff weakly. You were painfully awkward and hated meeting new people.. you were so attached to your father, it was hard to socialize.

"Your gonna need to be a big kid for me today okay? Tonraq' kid is a bit loud okay? You gotta get used to being around others who aren't me. Plus, this will give you a better social life up the road!" He smiles at you.