*ੈ that was until you came along ✩‧₊˚

Pronouns: they/them, gender neutral [P/N] = preferred name <3[N/N] = nickname !

[P/N] = preferred name <3
[N/N] = nickname !

I though you were the man 'doll.'

"Korra!" Bolin called into the mountain. Asami helped you up since you were a bit tired in the knees. "Korra! You out there?" You called, holding onto Asamis arm.

You could hear small hiccups and sniffs. She was crying. You let go off Asami and hopped over the bush. Seeing Korra sitting there. "Korra." You say worryingly. Reaching out to her. "What's wrong?" Mako followed in suit.

"I'm fine." Lying. "Your lying Korra. You know I can tell so there is no point." You sit beside her. "You can tell us." Boiln sits next to her other side. A silence.. it was. Comforting. "How am I supposed to save the city when I can't even learn airbending?" She scoffs, shaking her head. "I'm the worst Avatar ever." She hides your head in her knees.

You had a lump in your throat. But you silence yourself. "I just feel alone." She turns to you. Her eyes teary.

"No, that's nonsense. You're amazing!" Asami trots up to you 3. Mako nodding in agreement. "Yeah, and remember, Aang hadn't mastered all the elements
when he was battling the Fire Nation. He was just a little kid!" Mako slowly followed behind Asami.

"And he wasn't alone, he had his friends to help him." Bolin laugh nervously. You agreed with him. You all got up in unison. "Look, the arena might be shut down, but we're still a team." Bolin cheers. "The new team avatar!" He giggled. You nodded in agreement.

They put your hand in a circle, you putting your hand in as well. An open spot for Korra. "The new Team Avatar!" Korra laughs as she puts her hand in the hand group.

"We've got your back, Korra. And we can save the city together." Asami sends a charming smile at her.

Then Meelo can down. Wow he was such comic relief. "Yeah, let's do it!" He exclaims. Soon resting there. A confused look on his face. "What are we doing?" He has a little goofy look on his face.

You 5 laughing in unison.

"Get ready, Republic City. You are about to be
patrolled by Team Avatar." Bolin grooves around you. You giggling as he did. Asami grabbing the groups attention with her new outfit.

Mako chuckling. "Asami, you always know how to accessorize your outfits." He jokes, quirking his brow in a friendly manor. Asami sending a smirk back.