It Finally Happened

Izuku woke up first of the two. Realizing Mina was in bed with him, he sighed fondly. Smiling, he pulled her closer. He enjoyed cuddling with her as much as she did. Maybe more. It always just felt so right to do it.

Mina moved in his arms and he felt her breathe a sigh.

"Good morning, Izu," Mina said quietly.

"Good morning, Min ," Izuku said.

"Do we have to get up?"

"No. Do you want to?"

"No."
Izuku smiled at her bed-ridden form and wondered how she could be so damn energetic when she got up and going but was as lazy as himself in the morning. They had stayed another hour just laying in each others arms enjoying the lively chirping of the birds.

Eventually, Izuku decided they had stayed in bed enough time and so he and Mina got out of bed, with Izuku checking outside to see if the coast is clear. Seeing it clear, Izuku looks back to Mina.

It's clear, Min."

"Thanks, Izu," She replied before walking to the door.

The two hugged each other one last time before she snuck off to her room.

Izuku put on a T-shirt that said "Sweater" on it as well as cargo shorts. He then went down the stairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

Izuku saw mina downstairs, talking happily with Jirou and Hagakure at the table. A green haired girl with large eyes and hands was talking with Kirishima and Kaminari, apparently introducing herself to the two. Iida was doing his normal chopping motions while talking to Mineta, probably scolding the boy.

Ochako and Yaoyorozu were having a conversation in the kitchen when he entered. He gave them a short wave for a greeting and made cereal for himself. He then sat at the table next to Mina and the other two.

"Morning," Izuku said to the two.

"Good morning," the three girls replied.

"What are you three up to?" Izuku asked curiously.

Jirou gave Mina a look before looking back at him. Izuku raised his eyebrow at the two.

"Well, I was wanting to ask-"

"Izuku," Ochako interrupted what she was going to say.

Izuku looked at Ochako in curiosity.

"What is it?" Izuku asked.

"Yaomomo and I were going to go for a jog. Want to come with?"

"Sure. Just let me finish my breakfast," Izuku said.

Mina felt the jealousy well up in her again. Jirou nudged her, gesturing to her eyes to tell her they are glowing.

"What was it you were going to say, Min?" Izuku asked curiously.

"O-Oh, I'll tell you later. It isn't important," Mina said, shaking her head.

"Oh, alright," Izuku said with a nod before returning to his food, oblivious about what was going on.

Once Izuku left to put his bowl away and get his shoes on for running,Mina turned back to Jirou.

"You choked," She said.

"I know..."

"There was nothing to worry about."

"I know."

"And you still choked," Jirou sighed.

"I was just nervous and jealous and I didn't know what to do-"