Starting up

It's here! It's here!" Inko shouted, running inside the house with an envelope from UA.

Izuku excitedly took the letter from his mother's grasp as he turned to his bedroom, the front door was rapidly knocked on. Izuku opened the door to reveal Mina, who went home the day before to spend time with her parents before they left on another business trip.

Mina quickly tackled Izuku into a bone-crushing hug.

" I GOT IN!!" She exclaimed.

Mina noticed the unopened envelope and got off Izuku.

"C'mon, open yours! Open yours!" Mina shouted with excitement.

"W-well Pi-inky if y-you would l-let me breathe we w-would find out if I did." he said breathlessly.

Izuku went to the table and opened the envelope. Inside it was a projector.

"I AM HERE!"

All Might spoke with his usual booming voice. He wore a yellow pinstripe suit and tie. He continues speaking.

"WHILE YOU EARNING SIXTY FIVE VILLAIN POINTS ALONE GUARANTEES YOU A SPOT IN UA, THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE THAT WAS SCORED ALONG WITH VILLAIN POINTS! THOSE ARE RESCUE POINTS! THEY ARE POINTS THAT ARE AWARDED WHEN ACTS OF HEROISM ARE DISPLAYED BY THE EXAMINEE IN QUESTION! OBSERVE!"

All Might gestured to his right and showed Izuku protecting the brown haired girl and burning the Zero Pointer's head off. Then the video displayed Izuku lifting the rubble off the stuck girl in time for Recovery Girl to heal her.

Mina nudged Izuku with a smile when she saw his actions to protect the girl. Inwardly, she was watching the girl with quiet jealousy. She kept feeling jealous when that bubbly girl was looking at him. All Might's voice snapped her out of her jealous thoughts.

"THESE ACTS NEVER GO UNREWARDED! AND FOR THAT YOU HAVE BEEN REWARDED SEVENTY RESCUE POINTS! THAT PUTS YOU IN FIRST PLACE OVERALL IN THE EXAM WITH A TOTAL OF ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE POINTS! COME, YOUNG MIDORIYA! THIS! IS YOUR HERO ACADEMIA!"

'I'm especially proud that he beat Bakugo's score,' her quirk said.

'Me, too,' she replied.

_________________________________________

Katsuki Bakugo sat in his room, frozen in silent rage as he read his name in third place. THIRD PLACE!

'Deku and that racoon bitch got first and second?! WHAT THE FUCK?!' Bakugo fumed.

_________________________________________
After that Inko, Mina and Izuku celebrated their new accomplishment by throwing themselves a party.

On their first day, while moving in the already built dormitories.

"Hey, I think we're almost done here Zuku!" Exclaims an over-joyed Mina.

"Don't get so excited. We still have to re-assemble that gigantic fucking thing you call a wardrobe!"

"Well I'm sorry I have a lot more fashionable clothes than you!" She says in a sarcastic tone of voice.

"Le Gasp Excuse me! My 'shirt' T-shirts are as stylish as they get for your information." He retorts in a mock-offended tone.

"Mhm, keep dreaming broccoli boy"

After a while

"Yay! We did it!"

"Finally... I thought I was gonna die carrying that monstrosity" muttered Izuku.