97. Knowing her family

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Sometimes I feel I'm an outsider but alas I'm not that make me even more hurt to calm my heart.

I always find a way to heal myself with some reason whenever I'm hurt but end up with the fact around me where I live.

Mom world always revolves around dad as he is patient or with khushank as he is small one.

Dad never be quiet and understandable that he always eat something without any care and make his life at risk that he forgot about us.

Whenever he got serious, mom doesn't care anything and lock the door and go to hospital at whatever the time it is and she comes in morning.

Only khushank and me, sometime I try to convince him and end up in slapping him so he cries and sleep where I end up in same place may be I love him more that I don't know how to console him. May be this is called karma.

Because whenever I make him cry I end up in same place by saying sorry to his sleeping figure and sleep.

Mom did everything for dad and still doing but I know he doesn't worth it.

Dad is so cruel that he makes mom cry alot but alas I loved him alot in past may be being a girl I wish or dream that I too don't know what it is but I feel like a princess to my dad.

That I thought he loves me and end up making myself fool" doll said as tear rolled down from her eyes

I know what happened between her father and her and how much she suffered.

I hugged her tight making her calm and kissed her temple.

"Doll, you no need to say anything if you are not comfortable please don't cry" I wipped her tears and hugged her tight.

It's been a long journey to make her normal after that incident. We went to psychiatrist.

I still remember her soulless body which smiles at anyone but deep inside the tears rolled down making the wound fresh and all.

Now I'm seeing her like that again and now I'm scared.

I don't want to loose her but she is adamant to live with them till marriage and now she is not ready for marriage saying complete the dream of everything.

When she is my dream in everything how can I achieve something without her.

I don't know how to explain her but somewhere I know what she said is true.

So decided to do masters when she is fourth year so I can build my empire here on own.

Sometimes she helps alot in solving and doing things.

When I asked her why can't we do the things after marriage the way she said make my heart flutter.

"I want you in every second of mine that should not affect anything of our future where our kids look at us with hope and determination to live and love like us" my doll said.

That's enough for me to do and achieve anything when she is thinking of us.

Doll continued after few minutes bringing me back from my thoughts, "thinking of mine I didn't see the real face of my family may be that is the fault I did.

Because dad is so greedy, he only wants money. Do whatever you wish at the end of the day give money which sastifies his inner cunning mind which is hidden to the world.

He started bring his office people to home saying mom to sleep with them for money.

Mom fight with them and threaten then and argue with her husband but alas no one is there to support her because her parents dead when she is small and her siblings are like leeches who suck the blood of her.