Liked by IamAshley and 6,525 others
Asiabethuggin Bad bitch bad habit💛

Comments disabled

                        —————————-

Pulling up to the party it was a few cars outside Kimberly's house that her and her sister Kayla shared. Walking inside there was 4 boys sitting in the living room, and Kimberly was sitting on one of the boys laps. Kayla was sitting next to another boy.

"Y'all just walking in here like that" Kayla mugged.

"Girl fuck you" I bucked at her.

"Why did y'all even bring her" Kayla rolled her eyes.

"Hop off my cousin" Ashley bucked.

"Hop off my sister the fuck" Kimberly stood up.

"Y'all stupid" I laughed and they all joined.

"Oh my bad so y'all know Ashley, this her cousin Armani and thats Armani cousin Asia" Kimberly introduced.

"And gals this my baby Jabari. These his homies Shad, and BJ. And right there is my ugly ass cousin Quise" she pointed everybody out.

"Nice to meet y'all" I nodded taking in everybody's appearance.

Everyone greeted each other and I sat down next to Quise on the couch.

"What you get locked up for" Asia asked him causing me to look at her gasping. No filter.

"Shut up" I scratched my eyebrow tryna hide my smile.

"Mind yo bidness" he mumbled looking down on his phone.

"Business" I corrected looking at him causing him to look up at me mugging and back down on his phone.

"He's not a people person" Kayla announced standing up stretching and walking to the kitchen.

I got on my phone and started watching TikToks.

This 'party' lame as hell he must not had no friends cause what the shit is this. Looking up cause I felt him moving around he pulled out a small baggy. Oh shit they pulling out the weed.

"Finally niggas finna roll up" Kimberly hyped passing Quise a weed tray.

"Don't get that shit on my couch nigga" she shoved it to him when he pushed it away.He picked up the tray shaking his head balling his face up. Shit gone get stuck. I watched Kayla walk out the kitchen and sit back down next to Shad.

"Y'all smoke" Shad asked me and Asia pulling a gar from behind his ear.

"I do she don't" Asia answered.

"Youn smoke?" The BJ dude asked surprised.

"Nah" I shook my head causing BJ and Shad to look at me weirdly.

"Where you from" The Shad dude asked me.

"Here" I replied nodding slowly.

"Where you live" he asked me. Oop you tryna kill me.

"Nun of yo goddamn business" I replied getting defensive.

"Yo people's must be rich or dum shit cause ain't no way" him and BJ laughed shaking they head.

"Hop the fuck off her" Asia bucked. "She said sheon smoke so get the fuck on" she added.

"Oop" Bj smiled shaking his head.

Weird ass niggas asking weird ass questions.

"My bad lil mama" Bj licked his lips putting his hand up in a surrender motion.