ੈ i'd sell my own bones for sapphire stones ✩‧₊˚

Start from the beginning

Silence.

"No it's okay. I'm.. gonna go to my bed. I'm sleepy." You yawned. Getting up and stretching as you did. "G'Night Sami." You chirp as you lie on your side, facing the wall. Slowly drifting to sleep.

Asami nodded she put her head in your knees. God she regretted telling you that. Her face flushed with shame. She fell to her side; slowly shifting to sleep.

"Hope you two got enough beauty rest. Come on, I'm busting you two out." Lin?

Your attention directed towards the cell door. "Lin! So glad to see you." You jump up. Trying to give her a hug. "Eh. C'mon." She pushes you gently, gesturing you two to exit.

"Thanks. I owe you." Asami follows in suit.

You two walked to Mako and Bolins cell as an uncomfortable silence was upon you 3 till your arrived to their cell.

"Asami!" Mako exclaims. They run into each-others arm. Holding each-other closely. You huff softly, crossing your arms a bit. That should be you.

Lin noticed and pat your back. "It's alright kid. Jealousy is normal." She smirked. You blushed a bit, astounded.

"H-how did you—"
"Your face says it all, so does your stance."

You open your mouth to say something but grumble embarrassingly and ran down the hall blushing. Lin chuckling a bit. A fine fellow you grown to be.

"I have to go. Call me back the minute you hear anything." Tenzin soon hangs up the phone. His brow quirking up and then jumping up in surprise. "Lin? Wh-wh-what are y- What are y- You should be in the hospital! And you four!" He points to you all in shock.

"I figured you could use our help finding Korra." She shrugs like she didn't break out people from prison so casually.

Mako sighs and steps forward, anxiety reeking. "Do you have any leads?" He speaks up. Tenzin turning to him. "I've been on the phone all morning, but nothing yet." He sighed.

You tap your foot and gasp. "We need Naga! She can track Korra." You chirp in, pushing past Mako. "I'm afraid her polar bear dog is missing as well." You grumbled disappointingly.

"Then where do we start?" Bolin asked, turning to Lin.

"My guess is the Equalists are hiding underground in the maze of tunnels beneath the city." She taps her foot.

Asamis eyes are filled with a familiar bitterness as she looks at her shoes. "Underground ... just like my father's secret factory. Figures." She huffs sourly.

"Yeah! Yeah, that makes sense! When those chi blockers had me in their truck, it sounded like we drove into a tunnel!" He said confidently. Grabbing Makos attention.

"I know where to start looking! Come on." He shouts, ushering Bolin and Asami out of the police station. You stayed to make sure Lin and Tenzin followed.

"Wherever Amon is keeping Korra, I bet that's where my officers are too." Lin says to Tenzin. "Let's bring them all home, Lin."