chapter 21

New writting style
Izuku:speaking
Izuku"thought
*action

Also mineta and hakagure where swapped for katsumi and shoka

Mei side of the battle 3rd person

*izuku was now disqualified taking half of the class with him everyone was shock that he did that alone does remaining concentrated on mei and still playing the guitar annoyed katsumi was the first to attack jumping at her ready to use her quirk blasting mei's face

Mei:Well, Party, Party, Party*mei dodges and hits her with the guitar nocking her unconcience*

Mei:I wanna have a Party*dodges shouji's attacks walking backwards into a trap*

Mei:I need to have a Party*jumps out of the way as sero shoots his tape towards mei now it attached to shouji*

Mei:You better have a Party*pushes shouji to sero as they get stuck together and out of the battle*

Mei:Woah, Party, Party, Party*shinso attacks at mei with martial arts since he can't use his quirk while she's singing mei dodging without problem with a smug smile almost mocking him*

Mei:You gotta Party hearty*mei knees him in his gut knocking all his air out before giving him a right hook knocking him out*

Mei:I'm gonna have a Party*jumps out of dark shadow's grasp*

Mei:Or else you will be sorry*throws a flash bomb at tokoyami sending dark shadow back inside mei puts on a metal glove and ran to tokoyami while he was blinded*

Mei:Oh, Party, Party, Party*slides down avoiding shoka's ice and shooting her and izumi tear gas*

Mei:The Party's gonna start,*mei gets up and punches tokoyami's peak so hard she breaks it while shoka and izumi where coughing getting out of the smoke*

Bakugo:will you stop the fucking singing!!*mei flips him off pissing him off more and runs towards her with his quirk*

M

ei: hey I know a guy named Marty*grabs bakugo right hook and looks him traight in the eyes for a few seconds and giving him a crazy smile*

Mei:Marty loves to Party*throws bakugo towards shoka and izumi making them fall*