ZWÖLF

CHAPTER 12| MY NAME IS HISTORIA

SAY, HOW DO YOU KNOW
KRI-I MEAN, HISTORIA?

I RATHER NOT GO TOO
INTO DEPTH. LET'S JUST SAY
OUR FAMILIES ARE CLOSE

"SO THIS KRISTA GIRL, WHAT does she look like?" Elias asked

does she look like?" Elias asked. His fingers on his right hand twitching ever so subtlety as he looked between the Shiganshina trio.

Those three looked amongst one another, hesitant to answer the officer in front of them. After all, the redhead was still yet to be proven innocent—their superiors still believing he might be a traitor to humanity. Though it seems the three teens forgot to inform Sasha—assuming Elias was interested in her friend, she decided to open up her big mouth.

"Ah, Krista?! She's the most prettiest girl in our class. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, and she's pretty short too! She's..." Sasha rambled on, mentioning the times Krista had sneaked her extra pieces of bread during training.

Mikasa was the first to quickly get Sasha to stop talking, shoving a warm potato in her face. Armin was the second to react. Trying his best to deter Elias's attention away from the information that Sasha had given. Eren? He didn't react at all, in fact, he studied Smith's behavior, finding his sudden interest in his classmates odd.

Elias on the other hand, was quite certain that this Krista was the same girl he knew all those years ago. That same little girl who stuck by his side like a leech, who wasn't afraid to start a fight, who he adored as a sister. This Krista girl was definitely the same girl he met at the Reiss farm.

Covering his smile with his right hand, he couldn't help but reminisce. Those fond memories of his childhood reminding him of the good old days. Remembering the amount of times the two got into small arguments over small silly things, or even finding ways to get out of doing farm work.

If this Krista really is who he's thinking of, Elias could not wait for their little reunion.

It seems that Elias was in some sort of daze, a rather content gleam in his eyes didn't go unnoticed by the other four around him. Eren, who still hasn't torn his gaze away from the redhead, started growing irritated with that dopey look on his face.  Coughing rather loudly, Eren was able to garner everyone's attention.

"Say, Elias..." Eren started off. His real eyes never leaving Elias's lanky figure. "Why are you asking about Krista? I mean, it's not like you two have even talked before nor have you ever properly met—"

"Remember when I stopped coming over? How I only started visiting once a month? It's because of her" Elias cut him off. Avoiding the intense stare that his childhood counterpart was giving him.