FÜNF

CHAPTER 5|THE FEMALE TITAN
PT.1

WHATEVER YOU
DECIDE IS RIGHT, I'LL
STAND BY YOU

YOU REALLY MEAN
THAT? WILL YOU STAND
BY ME?

THE LOUD RINGING OF THE noise grenade did little damage in deterring the female titan

THE LOUD RINGING OF THE noise grenade did little damage in deterring the female titan. Though the other five were able to recover quickly, the loud ringing still lingered with Smith. Levi having noticed this, was slightly alarmed. Taking note of the markings on his hands fading.

"What is your job? To just let yourself be swayed by whatever you're feeling at the moment? No it's not"

Elias's hazel hues grew wide, processing the corporal's words. Only now realizing why he hadn't ordered for the squad to attack.

"Our squads job is to keep that brat from getting a single scratch on him. Even if it cost our lives"

Levi's last sentence struck a cord with the redhead. Letting out a shaky breath before chuckling softly. His free hand tightly gripped onto his white pants. Any of his comrades who paid attention could see how his shoulders shook—various emotions clouding his thoughts.

Knowing who was inside the female titan, Elias knew very well what would become of the special operations squad. Almost as if needles were pricking his skin, the unsettling sensation started taking over his body. Putting a slight amount of pressure in his legs, he coaxed his horse into a quicker pace.

The redhead was soon brought out of his thoughts as the sound of Eren's voice. The cadet still not on board with the captain's orders. Jaeger tried convincing the senior soldiers to help the men from the rearguard. Unfortunately for him, the other four weren't going to go against the captain.

Not even Petra, who made efforts in befriending the teen, could stop the brunet from taking action. Already having his hand near his teeth, ready to bite at any second. Elias looked back, making eye contact with the other teen.

As much as he wanted to fight, he knew Erwin had something up his sleeve. Almost giving a pleading look, he huffed out,"Have faith!" to Eren.

◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸

Looking down into the well, Elias couldn't help but be skeptical. Having only heard from a few garrison soldiers that Eren has transformed twice since Trost.

Gazing over to his right, the redhead watched the animated section commander. Seeing them get all excited over the titan shifters transformation reminded him of the children at the scouts send offs. Locking eyes with Levi, the corporal gestured for him to say a few words.