𝐈

OVA 1| BLOOMING DAFFODIL-BEFORE HIS BIRTH

THOUGH I HAVEN'T MEET YOU, I'M ALREADY MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU. MY SWEET DAFFODIL, MOMMY CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD YOU

THE BRUNETTE BEAUTY PACED back and forth in her lover's living quarters

THE BRUNETTE BEAUTY PACED back and forth in her lover's living quarters. She had only recently informed him about her pregnancy-the growing bump being a lot harder to hide now. Though everybody around her seemed delighted by the pregnancy, there was also some rather rash comments thrown her way.

She was never supposed to be with child.

She halted in the middle of the bedroom when she heard the door opening, her lover finally making an appearance after having been swept away by work. He was a busy man, always having to pertain to not only clan business, but as well as the well-being of the nations people. As he walked into the bedroom, he quickly made his way over to his beloved-his large arms immediately encasing her.

The two swayed side to side, just enjoying each other's presence. Her slender fingers massaged his scalp just the way that he liked. He hummed her favorite song despite being known for having an awful singing voice. The two were truly enamored with one another, the prince and his lover.

Too bad their love was destined to end.

Rubbing small circles against her forearms, he let out a small sigh. "Say, Elena...you know about my clans curse, right?" The women in questioned hummed in response. "If our child is born, they too will suffer the same fate as the head..."

The prince stayed still, his hold on Elena now loosening. He never once wanted to bring up the topic to her, but because of the sudden pregnancy, the prince had no choice. After all, he knew beforehand what would happen if a child from the main family was to be born with half royal blood.

Elena laid her head against his chest, the thumping of the prince's heart seemingly soothing her. "You also know that it's a miracle I was able to conceive" She chuckled sweetly before continuing,"After all, my body is quite weak..."

"The elders said you can still terminate the pregnancy, though I don't see that being an option for us, huh?" By now tears started forming in the corner of the prince's eyes.

Elena could only nod in response, she knew the elders had good intentions, only looking out for the couples best interest. However, she couldn't help but smile at the sight of a mini version of her husband or herself running around the palace halls. It was a sight she wished to see.

That day would never come.

"Derek, no matter what happens at the end of these nine months..." Pressing a hand against her bump, Elena wavered as she tried finding the right words. "Promise me our child will be loved"

The noiret stifled a sob-burying his face in the crock of the brunette's neck. A faint 'promise' was all the confirmation Elena needed for her to give in, letting her emotions get the best of her. She was scared, she already knew that she would die by the time her child was born.

A child who was never supposed to exist.

Holding Derek's chiseled face in her palms, Elena gently kissed him. The warmth from her lips bringing the prince comfort. As she pulled away, she was entranced by his beautiful emerald green(contrasting with her steel blue.) Though the words were never spoken, the two both knew exactly what the other was thinking.

'If only we had more time'

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
█████▒▒▒▒▒

𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐁𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐊Ö𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐒...

NAME: Elena Aiello OCCUPATION: Former Dancer AGE: 24|835HEIGHT: 176cm|835WEIGHT: 65

NAME: Elena Aiello
OCCUPATION: Former Dancer
AGE: 24|835
HEIGHT: 176cm|835
WEIGHT: 65.4kg|835
BIRTHDAY: April 5th
BIRTHPLACE: Florence, Italy
RESIDENCE: Liberio, Marley
FUN FACT: Elena referred to her son, Elias, as her daffodil. She believed that he would be the start of a new chapter in her life.