ELF

CHAPTER 11| SECRETS UNVEILED

WOULD ANYTHING HAVE
CHANGED IF YOU-

PROBABLY NOT. WE'D
STILL BE HERE, ONLY I'D
BE IN THE MP'S CUSTODY

 WE'DSTILL BE HERE, ONLY I'DBE IN THE MP'S CUSTODY ❞

ELIAS KEPT QUITE ON THEIR
way to Ehrmich. Ever since the scouts have been informed about there being a breach in the wall, the tension in the air was unbearable. Not only riding alongside the shiganshina trio but as well as Hange, Levi, and Pastor Nick—Elias just knew his ancestors were laughing at his misery.

Not even having the courage to face the other teens in the cart, he had opted in facing the forestry—hoping it'd give him some peace of mind. He could feel the three teen's eyes on him from now and then, their attention mainly being held by the three adults. Feeling relieved that the pastor has yet to say anything regarding the walls, Elias was able to ease the tension in his body.

"Huh? He knew? There's titans inside the walls and he's known about it?!" The loud, rash voice from the shifter made Elias flinch. The small reaction didn't go unnoticed by Hange, who was studying the teen.

"Yes, though...he's kept his mouth shut the entire time. But now he's coming with us to witness the harsh reality. Will his beliefs be strong enough for him to stay silent? Or will seeing it with his own eyes make him question himself?"

The section commanders words stuck with the officer. Clenching the fabric of his shirt, fist right where his heart lies. His hazel eyes narrowed when he heard a fist slamming against the wooden table.

"No, no, no, no! This is all backwards! If there's something that you know, tell us about it! Nothing's more important than keeping humans from going extinct!" Eren soon started loosing his balance, overexerting himself in the process.

Mikasa helped him sit back down, sneaking a glance towards the officer, noticing he too was holding his head in pain. Looking back at Eren, she advised for the boy to settle down, reminding him that he still hasn't fully recovered.

Levi, who decided to put his own two cents in, showcased the pistol he brought along. Acknowledging the fact that he was injured, he still made it known that he was prepared to get violent if the pastor were to continue keeping his mouth shut.

Hange quickly jumped in, informing Levi of her failed attempts. "Threatening him doesn't work, Levi. Believe me, I've tried. It seems to me that this priest is capable of sound judgement. That's why I wonder..."Looking to their right, Hange stared straight at Pastor Nick's stiff figure. "What if the reason he doesn't talk is because he knows something more important than the fate of humanity?"