Hello Again

A/N: Hello again. I hope you enjoy this quick chapter. The story will pick up soon guys, I promise. Any feedback woud be greatly appreciated! Again, thank you all so much!!

When I got up in the morning, I couldn't help smiling at the thought of meeting Luke again. Normally I wasn't the love at first sight kind of guy and I didn't take the time to admire his facial features yesterday, but the way his hair loosely framed his face and how his tongue would always find the way to his lip ring made my heart beat fast.

I glanced at the clock and wondered what time Luke would arrive. I couldn't believe I didn't notice Luke walking in and sitting near me. He was type of guy that was all around attractive. I cringed as I realized how much time I had spent thinking about a boy who probably didn't remember me anymore. Damn it, Calum.

Secretly, I wanted to see Luke as soon as possible, but I didn't want to seem too desperate. Fuck it, I thought. I took my remaining summer homework and headphones and headed towards the library. Before opening the door, I fixed my quiff quickly, using my phone as a mirror. I took a deep breath and headed towards the table I sat at yesterday. To my disappointment, the tables were empty. My cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

I made my way to the table and sat down, spreading my books around me and claiming the seats. I liked having personal space when I was doing homework. As much as I tried to concentrate on my work, every time the door opened, I looked up to see if it was Luke. I sighed and turned up the music. It seemed as if time was passing slowly, and checking my phone every half an hour didn't help.

When I was done with my homework, I was about to call it a day. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see a familiar shade of blue eyes.

"Hey Calum," Luke said, taking a seat besides me.

"Oh hey...Luke right?" I said, pretending to forget his name.

"Yeah. Did you really forget my name?" Luke said, pouting his bottom lip.

I gulped and let out a nervous laugh. "No, I remembered. I don't why I said that, sorry."

Luke touched my arm lightly. "No, it's okay."

I could feel my face going red upon the contact, but I tried to keep my heart beats steady. "Um.. What are you working on?" I said, my head nodding to his pile of various sheets.

"Just some math. You any good?" Luke said, removing his hand.

"Math? Definitely not, but I can take a look at it, I said, taking the sheets he handed to me. My brows furrowed as my eyes made its way down the page of numbers and symbols. I could feel Luke's eyes on me. "I haven't done calculus in a while, but I think I know how to do a couple of these problems."

"Thank god! I've been stuck on the third problem since forever," he said, scooting over to me.

A wave of his cologne hit me. I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans and readjusted my position in the chair. His face was so close to mine, I could see the growing scuff on his chin and each individual eyelash.

I coughed uncomfortably. "Here, this one. To differentiate this function, you have to apply the product rule to find h(x) as a function of x. Then you would find the equation to the tangent line and graph it. Simple right?"

"I thought you said you weren't good at math. Being modest aren't you?" Luke said, smiling at me.

"I'm not that good at math honestly. I just remember staying up all night trying to figure out trigonometric functions. It was hell."

"I wonder what else you're good at Calum. Thanks for the help," he said. His fingers brushed against mine and he took back his paper.

I blushed and looked down at the table, fidgeting with my fingers. "No problem. Let me know if you need more help."

Luke nodded and went back to work. I reopened my textbook and pretended to be working although I had already finished. I just wanted to be besides him even when we were in silence. I tapped my pen against the textbook before putting on my headphones. A sound of electric guitars filled my ears and my head swayed along with the rhythm.

"Sum 41?" Luke mouthed at me.

I put down my headphone and nodded furiously. "You listen to them?"

"Hell yes! They're the best."

"No one I know listens to them except my best friend, Ash."

"That's a shame. People don't know good music when they hear it. What about Good Charlotte?"

"Of course! Green Day, Blink 182, All Time Low," I trailed on.

"Oh my god All Time Low," Luke exclaimed, cutting me off in excitement. "I'm going to their concert in seven months. It's a long time, but I'm still so excited. Do you have tickets?"

"Sadly no. The tickets completely sold out before I could get my hands on one. I would literally pay a hundred dollars for one," I said.

Luke smirked at me. "Today is your lucky day kid. I happen to have brought an extra ticket that my friend back home was suppose to take, but he cancelled on me."

"First of all, who in their right mind would cancel? Second, how much are you selling for that ticket. I'm broke, but I'll make it work," I said.

Luke laughed. "Well I'm not really selling the ticket for money. You can have the ticket, but the price is you having to come with me."

"Not a problem. Luke this is amazing. I can't believe I'm going to see them live. This is the best day of my life. I'm so glad I met you Luke, really," I said.

He looked at me for a while before saying, "I'm so glad I met you Calum."