"Omo, flash news. Kim Taehyung aka V has left the group BTS", Jimin announced and I looked at him in bewilderment. 

Is he alright?

"Who said that?", I asked him and he smacked my head.

"You said it, right? You are not ours, so you don't actually belong to us. Now go to your girl", he pushed me and I laughed at him. They are making a show out of nothing.

"I don't think I can bear him. Please take him with you", she pushed me to them and I glared at her again. Am I some useless object that they are pushing at each other? I stomped on my feet and walked to my class. I could hear their giggles from a distance. As I looked back, I saw her waving her hand at me. I internally smiled at that but pretended to be mad and turned without responding to her.

• • •

"Talk to me now Taehyung, don't be a kid", she whined sitting beside me. She lowered her scarf to her chin since she had to eat her lunch. I will continue to pretend I am mad at her.

"You don't want me, right? So, don't talk to me", I looked away and she pouted. How I wish to kiss those lips right now? Taehyung, control now. You have to be angry at her.

"Taehyung, I am sorry. Please talk to me. I was just kidding. Please", she pleaded and I had to fall for that. I could never be mad at her for the cuteness she posses.

"Fine, I forgave you", I spoke and a huge smile displayed on her face.

"I know you will", she cheered and we ate our lunch. As usual, we ate our lunch together and talked about random things. My hyungs were literally teasing me for the whole day since Jimin revealed that I lost my V card in Geochang. My face turned to a pink hue at the end of the day because of them not leaving me at peace, even for a second.

I felt so embarrassed when Nazeera asked me if I was sick. I decided to kill Jimin by the end of the day. Just kidding, I decided to burn him alive by today. 

We then walked to her home as usual after having tteotbeokki and I dropped her at our departure spot. She kissed me on my cheek and walked to her colony. I touched my cheek and blushed hard. remembering her soft lips on my cheek. Life feels so complete now.

• • •

It's Monday again and I was waiting for her. Her parents came on Sunday so we couldn't go on a date. But we called each other and talked for long hours. Her light squeals and coos on the phone always make my heart leap with joy.

"Taehyung", she came hopping to me and I let out a wide smile.

"So my Nazeera is so happy today, Why?", I asked her and she entwined our hands.

"Because I saw you now", she squealed and I patted her head.

"I missed you so much you know? So much that I want to kidnap you and keep you for myself only", I hugged her and spoke in her ears while my fingers made their way to her waist. I could hear her gasp as she felt my touch and then I started tickling her.