"Miley!" Jackson suddenly shouts "What?!" Miley yells turning her head to the door as he appears "have you been in my room?" he asks making her snort. "No, why would I go in there?" Miley retorts "because something is missing" Jackson replies making Miley shrug. "Maybe the rats that hide in your room took whatever it is that's missing" Miley replied and Jackson suddenly swooped his head down staring down Miley "I got my eye on you" he says pointing two fingers to his eyes and then at her and she flicked him in the forehead making him jump back "ow!" he says holding a hand to his forehead while Miley grins.

"I got nothing to hide so disappear" Miley says getting off the bed and shoving him towards the doors Jackson pulls a face at her and she pulls one back before slamming the door in her faces. "Brothers" she groans as she sits back on the bed "they can be annoying, I know I have a younger brother" I respond "he can't be as annoying as Jackson. Sometimes I wish I had a sister" Miley replies oh if only she knew.

"Anyway there's a beach party going on this Saturday, me and Lily are going. Do you two fancy coming?" she asks looking between the two of us "what time is the party?" Quinn asks "it's in the afternoon, all sophomores and Juniors are going to be there" she explains me and Quinn share a glance. "Yeah sure we'll come" I respond "now let's do each others nails" Miley says getting off the bag and grabbing a pink bag.

"We can talk about music and boys" she says walking back over "we don't really talk about boys much" I respond "oh why is that?" she asks "my dad is super protective, he doesn't like me being near boys" I explain "nor does my dad" Quinn adds "yeah remember that time you went out with a boy and you came home to your dad sat waiting outside with a baseball bat" I say slightly laughing at the memory of my uncle Kol sat outside holding a baseball.

"Oh yeah I remember that, your dad was also waiting outside holding a pitchfork and Uncle Elijah was waiting too but he had a hose pipe of all things" she says making me snort as I throw my head back laughing. "They scared the living day lights out of that boy" I say holding my stomach as it hurts from laughing "my dad has done similar things" Miley says "oh yeah, what did he do?" I ask "well one time I came back from being on a date with this boy Jake and my dad was sat outside hiding behind a newspaper that he was reading. We didn't know he was there until Jake and I were about to kiss and he put the newspaper down and spoke up making us jump. I glared him and told him I wanted to say goodnight to Jake and he put up his newspaper as if he was going back to reading it so Jake and I went to kiss but my dad quickly counted to 3 and said goodnight making Jake leave. It was so embarrassing, I told him that and he said it wasn't his fault that Jake had slow lips" she explains making me and Quinn burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry but that just sounded hilarious" I say and she just nods "yeah I admit it kind of was now that I think about it" she replies "that's just what dad's do, they're protective over their daughters and don't like their little girls going on dates and kissing boys because in their eyes no boy is ever good enough" Quinn says "that is true but you know it's nice even though it can get really annoying sometimes" Miley replies "oh yeah definitely" I respond in agreement.

"Miley" Robbie says poking his head in the room "yeah dad?" Miley asks looking at him "will your friends be staying for dinner?" he asks making Miley look to me and Quinn "we'd love too" I respond "yes they will be staying for dinner" Miley says looking back at her dad. "Okay dokie, we're having pizza by the way hope you don't mind" Robbie says "we love pizza" Quinn replies "great" Robbie responds before exiting the room.

-----

Later that evening....

"Okay it's late so we should be getting home" Quinn says glancing at the clock and glancing outside to see it's dark "I'll drive you home" Robbie says grabbing his car keys "no it's okay, we can walk home" I respond "nonsense, it's dark and I wouldn't want Miley walking alone at night so I'll drive you home" Robbie insists "thank you" Quinn replies as we head to the door.

"We'll see you tomorrow Miley" I say with a wave "see you tomorrow girls" Miley replies waving back to us before we walk out the house with her dad.

Miley's pov

As soon as Hope and Quinn leave with my dad I sit down on the couch, it was nice hanging out with them. I don't know why but I just felt at ease talking to them, I feel a connection with them like I feel this pull in my stomach when Hope is around and Quinn too but it's stronger with Hope for some reason. I don't understand it but I think I can trust them as my gut tells me I can trust them.

End of chapter

What did you think? Miley, Hope and Quinn did a lot of talking and had some laughs about over protective dads. Robbie took Hope and Quinn home not wanting them to walk home in the dark. Miley feels that she can trust the girls. What will happen next?

Vote and comment