Three

Brass Monkey
Madripoor

The four of them enter & approach the bar.
"Hello, gentleman. Celina, good to see you", the bartender says. She nods, smiling.
"We have business with Selby", Zemo says.
Bartender mistakes Sam for Smiling Tiger & begins making Smiling Tiger's specialty drink for Sam. The bartender pulls out a snake from the glass jar behind him.
"What the hell is he doing?", Celina whispers to Zemo.
"Just watch", he whispers in her ear. Two shots are placed in front of them.
Zemo & Sam chug the prepared shot. Sam gives it a thumbs up & the bartender walks away.

A bodyguard walks up, grabs Zemo's shoulder & tells Zemo & Celina they aren't welcome here. Celina loops her arm with Zemo & holds his hand. She gets extra close while he & the bodyguard talk. The bodyguard walks away after Zemo mentions he isn't here for business with the Power Broker.
Zemo explains to Celina, Bucky & Sam that he doesn't know the Power Broker, only by reputation. However, in Madripoor he's judge, jury & executioner. Another henchmen watches them & decides to step in closer.
Zemo speaks in Russian, telling Winter Soldier to attack. The Power Broker's henchmen grabs Zemo's shoulder. Bucky twists his arm & attacks him. Zemo smirks while several people film the attack. Celina is impressed watching Bucky fight.

"Didn't take much for him to fall back into form", Zemo says to Sam

"Didn't take much for him to fall back into form", Zemo says to Sam. Celina squeezes his hand hard.
A few more guys step up & Bucky defeats them. Everyone at the bar loads their guns as Bucky slams one of the henchmen on the bar.
"Stay in character or the whole bar turns on us", Zemo whispers touching Bucky's shoulder.
"Well done, solider", Zemo says in Russian. The bartender says that Selby is waiting to see them in the back. Bucky slowly releases his grip.
"Thank you", Zemo says.
"You good?", Sam asks Bucky. Bucky slightly nods.
They all walk to the back area. Celina sits next to Zemo as Selby speaks.
"Ah, I see you have brought Celina this time. Good to see you."

"Likewise, Selby." She smiles crossing her legs, touching Zemo's knee. He stands up & walks over to Bucky. Zemo makes a deal with Selby for information on the Super Solider Serum & she, in return, will get the Winter Soldier. Zemo sits back down with Celina, placing his hand on her upper thigh.
While Selby shares information on the serum, Sam's phone rings. He is urged to put it on speaker. Sam's sister, Sarah, blows their cover when she calls him by name. Selby orders to have them all killed.

In the midst of the chaos, Selby is killed as the four try to escape. Word spreads quickly as everyone in Madripoor is alerted that a bounty is placed on their heads.
After they run into Sharon, she holds them up at gunpoint. She tells them that she's responsible for shooting Selby. Bucky asks Sharon for help. She takes them to a hide out where they change outfits. Sharon tells them to go party downstairs & blend in.
They party, all four keeping an eye out for Selby's henchmen. Celina grabs Zemo & pulls him to the dancefloor. They dance together. She grinds on him as his hands grip her hips.