𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎

Start from the beginning

_"Look, it's not like he's gonna 'kill you' kill you. He just wants to kill a, uh...version of you."-Luther said like he was the smartest person ever, and when he does that, it means he just said something extremely stupid.

_"How does that make it better?"-I pointed out, sighing in disappointment for I was surrounded by stupid man.

_"I am that version of me!"-Five exclaimed at Luther, and pulled my arm so we caught up with him again.

_"Hey, I don't love it either, but he's actually got a pretty good plan."-Five started itching himself violently again, letting go of my arm. I sighed, crossing my arms on my chest.

_"What? The one where you guys off me and then jump to 2019 to save the world?"-That was a stupid plan.

_"Yeah, wait, how did you know that?"-Why do I even expect intelligence from Luther?

_"Because I'm him, and that is exactly what I would do if I were trying to kill me!"

_"Also, that's not really a 'pretty good plan', Luther."-I looked up at my brother, while he furrowed his brows in confusion.

_"Why the hell not?"

_"Well, let's start with the fact that if you jump forward to 2019, you'll meet yourself. And here's..."-I grabbed Five's shoulder, shaking him slightly like I was showing him to Luther.

_"...A perfect example of what will happen to you when you meet your own doppelganger. You want this to be you?"

_"...No."-He answered shyly, and I sighed.

_"That's what I thought."

_"I feel like I should be offended."-Five exclaimed angrily, and wiggled his shoulders so I would let go of him. I did, putting my hands up in surrender.

_"Okay, all I know is we've got one Five too many, and you're the one acting like a maniac."-Luther still didn't seem convinced, it seemed.

_"Maniac? Luther, you have seen nothing. If you want a maniac, I will show you maniac!"-Five almost jumped on Luther. In my eyes, he looked like an angry small dog. A pinscher, maybe.

_"Okay, as your spotter, I think the best thing I can do for you right now is put you out of your misery!"

_"And as his second spotter, I think you're stupid, Luther."-I smiled sarcastically at the man. Maybe I was spending too much time with Five.

_"Okay, Luther, listen."-Five stopped walking, and grabbed Luther by his arms, standing in front of him. I stopped as well, watching both of them.

_"I know your feeble mind only responds to age and authority, so listen very closely. Yet again, you are experiencing daddy issues, this time with you own brother, which honestly is making me a bit crazy. But remember this: I'm 14 years older than him. I have seniority here. So it is me you should be listening to, Luther. I'm the daddy here!"-Five was speaking normally, until the last part where he just decided to shout. My eyes widened and my hand went immediately to the boy's mouth, shutting him up as my cheeks flushed bright red.

_"Oh my god, Five."-I whisper shouted, and the boy looked at me for a second, before grabbing my hand and pulling it away from his mouth.

_"You know I didn't lie."-He adjusted his blazer, and I covered my face with my hands, taking a deep breath.

_"Five, please, you're being unseemly. Look at you!"-Luther put a hand on Five's back, and we started walking again, me taking my hands off my face.

_"I admit there is a possibility that I may not be in my fully...right mind right now."

_"Okay, good."