why? (N.H.)

thank you so much for this idea avalillard

you are dawns best friend. yall are 16. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"y/n are ready?" mom asked 

"yes" i grab my backpack and ran downstairs. we get to dawns house. 

"ok get out" dad said 

"bye love-" they drove off. 

"you..." i whispered. i shrugged and went up to the Harpers door. i knock and Mrs. H opened the door. 

"hey Mrs. H!" 

"hello y/n, dawn is in her room" i smiled and went to dawns room. 

"hey y/n!" i was stopped by nicky. he is my crush by the way...

"hey nick!" i call him by his nickname. he chuckled. 

we talked for a bit before he went into his, ricky, and dicky's room. i went into dawn's. we had fun, first we played borad games, then had dinner and lastly we all went and watched a movie. i snuggled up to nicky. we fell asleep. when i woke up everyone was still asleep, i checked the time. 

'9 o'clock??!!' i thought, i grabbed my phone and saw that my mom texted me. 

"hey y/n we never wanted you sooo we are leaving you! stay at the harpers or the streets we dont care. have a terrible life!!" 

'how could they do that??!!! and over text!' i felt hot tears run down my eyes. i felt a hand on my shoulder. i turned around and saw nicky. 

"hey whats wrong?" he asked. i showed him the text, he looked mad and sad. 

he grabbed the phone out of my hands and ran to his parents room. i went after him. 

"do you see what her parents sent her?!" nicky said, he was angry. 

"can she please stay?" he asked hopeful. his parents looked at each other and motioned me to them. i walked over to them. Mrs. H picked me up and put me on her lap. i let it all out while she rocked me. after a while i stopped crying. 

"do you want to stay with us?" she asked. i nodded. she smiled so did Mr. H. 

"you can stay with us" i smiled. 

                                                                          ONE YEAR LATER

"hey y/n?" nicky said/asked. i nodded for him to continue. 

"i know that you have been through so much this past year-" he started 

"yeah and you stuck by me the entire time!" i said. he smiled.

"yes, and i wanted to tell you that...y/n i like you! and i wanted to know if you liked me back, its ok if you don't and it won't be-" i cut  him off with my lips. i held his face while he held on my waist. we pulled away. 

"do you want to be my girlfriend?" i smiled and nodded. he smiled back and kissed me again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: thank you so much for the idea!!! the person who gave me the idea is at the top! 

hope you enjoyed!

word count: 483