Delores part two (N.F.)

Hey I'm writing the part two!
———————————————
I knew Five was never going to say sorry, he is to stubborn! But...I'm not so I'm going to say sorry to him. I zapped to up stairs. (Did I ever tell you y/n power..? If not it is elemental) I went to fives room bout to open it when I heard music. I put my ear and heard soft classic music. I opened the door and saw...
Five making out with Delores!
"Really five!" I yelled. He jumped back from Delores.
"Your cheating on me with a stupid manikin!" I felt tears well up in my eyes.
"She is not stupid!" He yelled.
"That's it! We are breaking up!" I yelled.
I grabbed Delores. Opened up fives window and threw her out. Five teleported to her before she hit the ground. He looked up at me. I gave him the finger 🖕 while sobbing.
How could he cheat on me with something that is not real?! I ran out of fives room and ran into Klaus's. You probably know what he is doing...drugs.
"Hey- omg what happened" Klaus ran to me.
"I caught five cheating on me with a manikin" I sobbed into his chest.
"It's ok" I pulled away. I took the pill and cigarette out of his hands and put them in my mouth.
"Hey what are you doing?!"
"Doing something to get five out of my head"
"There you go" klaus turned to...well nothing
"Shut up Ben" yup knew it.

—————————
A/n: hope you like this so far.
Part 3???
Word count: 266