His dog and her dog (N.H.)

I was walking my dog Travis at the park. I was looked down at my phone for a second. When I looked back up I saw Travis running away barking. "Hey! Get back here!" I yelled.
"Travis! Bad dog! Come here!" I yelled. I saw Travis running to another dog and playing with the dog. I ran a little faster, when I reached Travis. I saw that a boy my age petting him.
"Travis there you are" walking up to Travis. I kneeled down and grabbed Travis. I looked at the boy and he looked me. His green eyes filled with happiness. I was always a fan of eyes so that was basically what I saw but let me tell you something he was good lookingggg. I was cut off of my thoughts when he said, "hi! Is that your dog?" He said pointing to Travis playing with another dog.
"Yeah that is Travis. Is that your dog?" I asked. He nodded. I smiled at him and he returned it.
"I'm Nicky" Nicky said.
"I'm y/n" I replied. We got to know each other some more and even exchanged phone numbers. After a while I noticed it was getting dark, "I should get going. It was nice meeting you Nicky." I said getting up. He got up too, "it was a pleasure meeting you y/n". I smiled at him turning to Travis.
"Come on Travis, it's time to go home" I said. Travis stopped playing and just sat.
"Come on Travis!" I said. He still did not move. I heard a chuckle and turned around to find Nicky laughing.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"Nothing, continue" I rolled my eyes and turned back to Travis.
"Come on, let's go" I said. After calling him and telling him to come on for the 5 million times, he finally got up and walked away. After that day me and Nicky became close friends.
➡️➡️➡️
"And that Grant and Rosa Lee is how I met your father" grant was sitting there dumbfound. Rosa Lee was sitting there excitedly. I heard a chuckle and turned around.
"Hey babe" I said. He walked over to me and nuzzled he nose in my neck and He kissed it. He looked at me, I smiled at him.
"Eww" I heard grant say.
"Shush you interrupting!" Rosa Lee yelled/whispered. Me and Nicky both laughed and took our kids to bed.

A/n:
Sorry that was short... I think most of them or going to be short but idk.