Chapter 26

You can be happy

You can be happy....but not happier...

°°

"Are you nervous, my Darling?"

Jungkook asked, intertwining their fingers together.

They have just landed back in Korea, after their Little breakdown they decided to not talk about it for a few days, it was a bit overwhelming for them. With the change in their personalities, their appearance, and almost everything, it was as if they knew each other for years but at the same time, they have become strangers.

"A little....." Y/N replied, squeezing their fingers together with her head resting against his chest, listening to his healthy heartbeat.

Jungkook sighed, his heart broke when he saw the scars marring her skin, he noticed them all and it filled him with rage and anger, he will ask her about how she managed to escape, he had a lot of questions. Plus he was a little suspicious at her reaction when he told her about his little brother, he could read her like an open book as if she were his favorite one which he had memorized by heart.

They were now on their way to the mansion, which him and the guys shared, even though they all had their mansions and bungalows, they find it comforting to live together.
Jungkook still being unaware of her changed personality.

Or maybe...

This was the real Her?

.....

"My poor darling ~"

Crossing his arms over his chest, Jungkook listened and witnessed the love of his life being coddled by four of his hyungs, two of them not being present.

The moment Y/n stepped out from behind Jungkook when they entered the large living room, she was snatched away by a pair of four arms, tears were shed, and smiles full of relief and happiness could be seen, it was as if their light came back, for a moment they were back to the time before she was taken away.

'Stay calm, stay calm. She's all yours, yeah...DAMN IT NO, IT'S ENOUGH!'

Grumbling, he pulled her back into his arms after having had enough, they have been hogging her for thirty minutes now.

He pulled her onto his lap, hugging her possessively. The others shaking their heads.

"I'm gonna go and cook you some food, Y/n -ie, you have become so skinny, darling" Jin tsks before getting up to prepare her some food.

This time she took her time admiring the place they were at, the fireplace, cushions, couches, antique furniture, and decorations, everything looked exquisite, they looked huge and expensive. And she felt like a lost soul among-st them.

After all, Jungkook was the only reason she was willing to survive, the thought of him hurting was painful but mostly the thought of him moving on was heart-wrenching.

sounds toxic, right?

She had no one, only them. After going through the torture she went through, one could only wish for death.

However, she wanted vengeance, she wanted to live, for her lover.

The silence was comforting, although the three guys could see how weak she looked, they knew it was better to leave it be, they all were ashamed of themselves somehow, they felt useless.

But now, seeing their youngest at peace after many years, they were the happiest.

"You guys...look different..." She spoke softly, watching how different, how changed they all seem.

Almost all four of them had grown a mullet, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok. They looked handsome, tattoos covering their skin beautifully, but among-st them, Jungkook had the most. He had many piercings too, he looked like a King, his muscles bulging out from his shirt, he seemed mature, grown...Huge.

Hoseok chuckled.

"Indeed."

The silence stretched longer.

"We missed you."

Jungkook's arms around her tightened at Namjoon's words, a silent pillar, a reassurance.

"I missed you too...A lot."
She whispered, her eyes blank. She was the first female the had in their circle and they had plans to get to know her more, future scenarios were imagined...but it all shattered...gone, in a blink of an eye. She wanted to scream or maybe just be alone because she didn't know how to deal with situations like these. She didn't know how to react, she felt the need for violence but at the same time, she wanted to cry.

Instead, she frowned, becoming aware of the absence of two. She could feel Jungkook pressing soft affectionate kisses to her shoulder and neck, and honestly, she wanted nothing more than to just lean against him.

She wanted nothing more than to push his cock inside her and sleep her exhaustion away.

And maybe he wanted the same.

"Where are Jimin and Tae?"
She asked just before footsteps were heard and two tall figures appeared in front of her.

The both of them halted the moment they saw her, One feeling his body brimming with unrestrained excitement and the other could feel only one emotion...

Fear.

°°

Eyy Dreamers~!

What's up?

So, we'll be witnessing their demonic and psycotic sides from now onwards- also..
There will be BDSM and all, so be prepared.

The characters can change their behavior drastically.

Meet u in the next chapter then!

Comment your thoughts!

Borahae
Stay safe
💜💜💜