(Is this thing on? Oh, it's already running? Okay...)

~Disclaimer~

This chapter is the only A/N I have in this story, so make sure to come back here for updates!

This is not a joke book, not like the other two books I have(the Shronkey and the ButtonxHand books). So take this as a serious book with a serious plot and set of characters because I did not obsessed with this, skip my homework over this more than a dozen times, tried to reconnect with my ex for their help, walked down my memory lane, and paid an anonymous artist(aka my friend) to teach me how to draw for nothing.

I own the characters, their backstories, the drawings, and the plot. Most of these were inspired/based by me and my ex's relationship, traumas, and memories so thank them too for making this happen.

This is going to have a lot of drawing. And I mean, a lot. Roughly 1 - 2 artworks per chapter.

My writing and future drawings are shit...or probably because it's in a character perspective story. I dunno. I'll let you be the judge of that.

This is a multiple character perspective story. 'Nuff said.

This has multiple endings, each ending is told in third perspective. (or also known as "Author's Perspective)

I am determined to only make this less than 20 chapters(endings included to the count), so obviously this has long chapters(1000 - 5000+ words) and not all of the needed scenes I have in store for each character to be developed will be shown. Apologies if some characters came out as flat because of this decision. 

~If you have any questions or comments regarding the story, don't hesitate to say so!~

//Trigger Warnings: inappropriate language, memory flashbacks, depression, low self-esteem, blood, mentions of kinks, gender dysphoria, toxic standards, homophobic comments, body-shaming, underaged drinking, drug use, emotional family abuse, relationship abuse, violence, death, mentions of kidnap, supernaturalism, and love triangle(depends how you see it)//

~Description~

The loner of Valendale High, Jack Azaleas, just had the most unfortunate luck to catch the HanaHaki Disease. And you know what surprises everyone the most? He doesn't care nor did he want to ameliorate the situation; all he knows is that he only has less than a month to live before dying of suffocation and he needs to live his life right now like never before. That's right, he isn't afraid of death and he just wanna spend his last days eating gummy worms for breakfast.

His family has given up on him, but his friends however (like the stubborn and nosy bunch of teenagers they are), tries their hardest to find a cure; they're going to save him one way or another...if they can make it in time.

~The people who the characters are based/inspired by~

Jack's mom - My ex's mom

Lucile - My ex's sister

Jack's dad - My dad

Jack - My friend/ex

Hannah/Hansel - Me

Pax - Me

Bianca - My cousin

Juliette - My parent friend