And I've got HanaHaki, so what?

*Flashback 2 years ago* 

My eyes landed on a small daisy blooming underneath the park bench Kevin and I were sitting. A light bulb light up as I gazed to the athlete next to me, eating away his pizza slice. Those brown eyes never seem to worn out energy and pure satisfactory, and the pizza crumbs on the sides of his mouth were taunting my hands to wipe them off from him and just plunge into those lip and pour my heart out.

"What's your favourite flower?" I asked out of nowhere, to distract my growing desire the thought of kissing my friend. The athlete turned to me when I spoke and then took a moment to respond. 

"Mmm... all flowers are beautiful in my opinion so that's a hard one..." he muttered, lost in thought and settling down his half-eaten pizza down on its container before speaking again. His voice was so smooth and sure with his words, it always sends bundles of different kind of emotions that I didn't know existed.

"I guess the flower I wouldn't mind seeing everyday are...Dandelions."

I give a him a weird look before smirking. Really? Out of all the plants, he had to choose dandelions?  "Kevin, Dandelions are weeds."

He rolled his eyes and nudge me playfully. "I don't care what you or anyone says; it's still a really beautiful plant regardless of its label and I will never get tired looking at them till the day I die." 

His eyes full of joy suddenly twinkled with an idea. 

"...and at least people can eat them unlike you Azaleas, your last name is literally one of the most poisonous flower existed. No one would wanna try to take a bite out of you." the athlete retorted with a proud grin.

Pffft, is that really the best he could do? That was horrible. We both laughed for a whole minute. After we've had our laughs, I wiped the tears on my eyes and replied without thinking clearly, "I don't think I taste good anyway."

His eyes twinkled again, another idea seemed to have popped in his mind when he heard my response. "Oh really?" he raised an eyebrow and then grinned again -- this time, a little more mischievous than before. "I think I'll be the judge of that." 

"Wait what-" 

before I could finish my sentence, I saw Kevin advancing towards me. 

Woah, hey! Huh?!? 

I started moving away, but as I did, he moved even closer to me. My cheeks started heating up when his face were only centimeters away from mine. 

"H-HEY NO- KEV- NOOO!!" And after attempting to scoot away so far, I found myself falling out off the bench and onto the dirt with my arms breaking the fall. I know it was just my arms, but Jesus on a breadstick, that still hurt!

Rubbing my elbows, I gazed upwards to see Kevin laughing at my accident. I looked down to the ground in embarrassment; If I wasn't blushing like a tomato already, then I am now. 

Ugh, I just made a fool of myself. Really Jack, can you not embarrass yourself every second? He must think you're clumsy and now. So mortifying...

"Relax, Jack. You just fell, it's normal." he spoke out of nowhere, as if he read my mind. I glimpse up again to see that he was looking down to me with a soft and comforting smile, the sunlight made him look like an angel from the angle I was in. 

I knew I shouldn't say something back, but my insecurities got ahead of me: "but...falling is embarrassing."

"Yeah they are, but they don't mean anything, it happens to everyone. You can stop self-beating yourself now..."