*ੈ that was until you came along ✩‧₊˚

Start from the beginning

"I figure one way to fight Equalists is to use an Equalist weapon." Asami had a charming look on her face.

Not all five of you could fit on Naga.. so.

You had to bunk on Asamis lap while you held onto Korras neck, Asami holding your waist.

"All right, let's ride." Korra smirks. "Naga, away!" Bolin cheers. Soon you all fell forward. You squealed as everyone else did the same.

"Oof." You rubbed your back in pain. "All right, scratch that. Any other ideas?" You scratched your head, grumbling a bit.

"I think I have the answer." Asami looks up at us. She soon lead us to a garage of sort. She pressed a few buttons and before you knew it, there was a kick ass Sato mobile. The shine blinding you almost.

"You think this'll do?" She turns to us and you literally were over there so fast. "I call shot gun!" You hop in the front seat. Asami laughing. "Hey! I'm the man of this group! Shouldn't I sit in front?" Mako rolled his eyes.

"I am the man of this group!" You squeak back. "But your not a..—" Korra sends a glare before he can finish that statement. "Back seat it is." Mako sighs, defeated.

"Yeah!" You cheer happily. Mako couldn't help but blush a bit but shakes it off of course. " I like the new Team Avatar's style." Mako smiles brightly. Turning to Asami. Korra nodding in agreement.

After a bit of silence. The radio goes off. "Unit 216, cancel that 10-58 at Harmony Tower. Come back to the station, over."

You quirk a brow at Asami. She sighed heavily. "My dad had police scanners installed in all of his cars." She looked at the road, a bit of hurt in her eyes. "I guess now I know why." She huffed softly.

The radio continuing. "Calling all units, level four alert.
Jailbreak at headquarters. Officers down, electrocuted. Chi-blockers and Equalist convicts are still at large, armed and dangerous. Last seen heading east. I repeat, level four alert, Equalist jailbreak." The radio blistering your ears. You wanted it to shut up already. Like it was endless.

"Chi-blockers! That's them!" Mako calls out. "Let's get 'em!" Korra exclaims, jumping a bit.

You were holding onto the car in fear.. You weren't used to mobiles and whatnot. Soon the car was about to crash.

"Korra, Bolin, give me a ramp, now!" Asami called to the earth bender and avatar. They nodded and stood up. Graveling a huge earthy ramp infront of you guys. "Woah!" You all screamed in unison.

"Hang on!" Asami pushes the gas petal. "Been holding on!" You clench your eyes closed shut and reopened. Mako and the other 2 taking out equalists on the way. You calling out some of them.

"I though you were the man 'doll.'" Mako snickers at you. A noticeable yet shameful blush in your face. You snap your neck back. "I am! Just.. a little jumpy." You grumble. The other 4 laughing at your embarrassment.

Serious in 3 seconds again. "Help me out! We gotta make this turn!" Asami cries to them. Korra and Bolin bending a curve.

Asami regaining her senses and nodding. "They don't know we made the turn." Asami nods as you let out an audible sigh of relief. "Okay, get ready." She says longingly.