Chapter 43

Abhimanyu

Singhania industries

Shit, I'm late as I open the door of my cabin there is someone else sitting in my chair. Did dad appoint someone else in my position?  No, I'm only twenty minutes late Dad you can't do this to me.

" Hey get out of here" I snapped.

The chair turned and I see Samridhi on it. Damnit I'm again seeing her.

" Why aren't you happy to see me?" she asked to wait for my hallucination doesn't talk so she is real.

" What are you doing here? You were at your home" I said.

" So I come back," she said shrugging her shoulder.

" Why are you here? " I asked.

" Well some rumours are spreading so I come here to know whether they are true or not," she said.

" What rumours?"

" You will get to know"

She come and stand in front of me her wonderful scent invaded my senses making me high. I was enjoying this when an annoying voice came.

" Hii Abhimanyu" Diana said.

" Hii," I said.

" What are you doing here?" Diana asked samridhi.

"The same question," Samridhi said.

" This is my boyfriend place I can come here whenever I want," Diana said wrapping her hands around my arm. What boyfriend when did it happen? I look at Samridhi and I was taken aback she looks ready to kill.

" It's my friend's place so I can come here too," Samridhi said while glaring at me and I gulped.

" Nice but remember one thing he is my only" Diana said and goes out of the cabin.

Suddenly Samridhi pulled me by my collar and glare at me.

" What did I tell you?" she gritted her teeth.

" I'm not stuck with you alone you are stuck with me too. I didn't take sath phere alone you take them too. Don't even think that I will tolerate this" she is seething with anger.

She continues saying things but I didn't hear anything because my focus was on her she looks like an enchantress right now who put me under her spell. Her eyes which are so beautiful which is now glaring at me, her sinfully red lips are inviting me, overall she is looking so fucking hot right now.

" I want to kiss you," I said and she looked at me shocked.

" Huh?" She said.

" I want to so bad," I said and get closer to her.

" Have you lost your mind?" she said pushing me away from her.

And I come to my senses.

" How can you even say this?" she said looking at me with disgust.

I grab her wrist before she gets out of the door.

" Don't touch me" she snapped.

" Fine I'm not touching you but listen to me," I said and she raises her eyebrow.

" What she said is not true we are not in any relationship," I said.

" Why should I believe you?" she asked.

" Please believe me I'm telling you the truth," I said.

" Ok I believe you but explain to me why she is here," she asked me.