Chapter 15

Samridhi

Finally, I have proof.

Yes, I have proof it took me a whole night and half-day to collect it but now I have it. ha ha ha now, what will you do Abhimanyu because you are going to lose this game because my sister will never marry you after seeing all these proofs. I collect all the things and start going towards Naina's room.

" Naina," I said entering the room but there is no one. Ohh she must be downstairs as its her haldi ceremony today.

As I turn to leave the room one thing caught my attention it's the same pair of anklets which  Naina was showing me that day it's like they are attracting me towards them I take them in my hand they are gorgeous I want to try it.

But it comes from Abhimanyu's house as shagun which is only for dulhan ( bride) but does it matter no it's not like Naina is going to be a bride and if I wear these some abshagun (unfortunate) will happen.

I wear them and start walking here and there even their sound is amazing.

"Samridhi what are you doing!" Ma shouted at me.

" Take them off right now remove it before anyone sees this" Ma said and start removing it herself.

" It's ok Ma I will take them off why are you getting so hyper," I said.

" Why getting so hyper you already know that they are from Naina's laws house it's a dulhan shagun if dulhan give someone to wear it after her marriage it's a good luck it means whom she gives it her marriage will happen soon but if you wear it before dulhan it means you are stealing her good luck her husband and what will happen if someone sees you wearing this they will think you are stealing your sister's husband," she said lecturing me.

" Nothing will happen mom relax see I take them off now come downstairs," I said to her pulling her with me.

In hall

There are all ladies present in the hall wearing yellow colour dresses, wow the preparation is nice Naina is sitting in the centre already for her Haldi ceremony smiling I don't want to snatch her smile but if I don't do anything her whole life will get spoil.

" You know the next number is yours," Buaa ji said.

Na Buaji next number is Naina only because this time her marriage won't happen.

"Samridhi" Ma said and I turned to my side but I bumped into someone and something fell over me.

" Hey bhagwan, "Chachiji said.

( Ohhh my god)

I turned around and found everyone is looking at me shocked. I touch the substance and found it's haldi damnit that's why everyone is looking at me as they have seen some ghost. Ma got out of her trance and take my hand and start taking me to my room. Once we get inside she starts washing my face.

" Haldi chadne bhi lagi "Ma said rubbing my face harshly.

( Turmeric is already showing its colour)

" Ma stops it you're hurting me," I said getting away from her.

" This is not good," Ma said.

" Ma everything is fine now you go and have some rest," I said.

Ohh Ma how will you react when this marriage doesn't take place.

" Why did you do this?" Naina said coming inside.

" I do what?"

" Stop acting I know you did all this so you can spoil my haldi ceremony"

" Stop it the one thing I am stopping is your life from getting spoiled and you wanted proof right here," I said throwing papers at her.

Here I am doing everything in my power to stop her life from getting spoiled but there she is blaming me for spoiling her haldi ceremony bhalai ka toh koi jamana hi nai rha.

She first glares at me then at papers and then starts looking at them after she looked at every paper she dropped to her knees.

" Why why it happened to me?"

" Now you trust me," I said to her.

" I am sorry," she said cryingly.

" I will only forgive you on one condition"

" What? "

" That you will not marry him," I said and she looked at me shockingly.

" Have you gone crazy if I will not marry him then he won't forgive our debt"

" So you ready to spoil your life because of this you know like we give him 30 lakhs we can give him 20 more we just need some time, " I said to her.

" I know but money is not the only problem here if this marriage will not happen our family will not be able to show their face to anyone you know society will blame me and our family," she said with tears in her eyes.

" I don't care I only care about you and I won't let this marriage happens at any cost and about the society they will talk about us one day two days and then they will get bored and forgot but if you marry him your every day will become hell and nobody talk about it "

" But....." I interrupted her.

"I know one thing only and that is I have to stop this marriage even if I have to kidnap the bride," I said shocking her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its a fiction story....

If you like it don't forget to vote comment and share.....

Thank you.......