Meeting the God of Thunder

Start from the beginning

''Wait Stiles, wait!'' Nat says but Stiles already flew off. Nat sighed and Steve grabs a parachute. ''I'd sit this one out cap.'' Nat says. ''I don't see how I can.'' Steve says. ''These guys come from legend. Their basically gods.'' Nat says. ''There is only one god, m'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.'' Steve says before jumping off the jet.

Meanwhile with Loki~

Thor flew down into a forest with Loki before throwing him to the ground. Loki lets out a grunt, chuckling. ''Where is the tesseract?'' Thor asks him. ''I missed you too.'' Loki says. ''Do I look to be in a gaming mood?'' Thor asks threateningly. ''Oh you should.'' Loki says, getting up. ''With the Bifrost gone, how much dark energy did the All Father must to have conjured you here? Your precious earth?'' Loki asks. Thor puts his hammer down before grabbing him. ''I thought you were dead.'' He says. ''Did you mourn?'' Loki asks with narrowed eyes. ''We all did. Our father-'' Thor started but was interrupted by Loki. ''Your father.'' Loki says.

''We born together. We were raised together. We fought together. Do you remember none of that?'' Thor asks him as the Mischief god walked away. ''I remember a shadow.'' Loki says, turning to the other god. ''Living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss. I was and should be king.'' He finished. ''So you take the world I love as your recompense for your imagine slights?'' Thor asks. ''No. The earth is under my protection.'' He says but Loki laughs.

''And your doing a marvelous job with that. The humans slaughter each other while you fret. I mean to rule them.'' Loki says. ''You think yourself above them.'' Thor says. ''Well yes.'' Loki says. ''Then you miss the truth of ruling, brother.'' Thor says. ''No throne would suit you here.'' He finished and Loki hit his chest angrily, before walking away. ''I've seen worlds you've never known about. I have grown, Odinson, in my exile. I have seen the true power of the tesseract. And when I-'' Loki started. ''Who told you this power? Who controlled the would be king?'' Thor interrupted. ''I am a King!!!'' Loki shouts angrily. ''Not here!'' Thor says, grabbing Loki's arms. ''You give up the tesseract and stop this poisonous dream! You come home.'' He says.

Loki lets out a bitter laugh. ''I don't have it.'' He says and Thor steps away with a frustrated face. He reaches out a hand and Mjolnir flew to him. He was about to strike but Loki started to speak. ''You need the cube to bring me home. But I have sent it I have not know where.'' He says. Thor points his hammer to him. ''You listen well, brother.'' He started but was suddenly tackled to the side by Iron Man.

''I'm listening.'' Loki says in amusement. Stiles suddenly dropped by him. ''Wassup bitch?'' He asks and Loki twitched an eye. ''Hello, telepath.'' He greets. ''You stay here while I'll deal with your nice brother over there, okay?'' Stiles says. ''He's not my brother.'' Loki says. ''Yeah, whatever.'' Stiles says before flying off.

With Iron Man and Thor~

Iron Man threw Thor to a tree and the god broke through it. He got up and faced Tony. ''Do not touch me again.'' He warns. ''Then don't take my stuff.'' Tony retorts. ''You have no idea what you are dealing with.'' Thor says. Tony looks around. ''Uh, Shakespearean Park. Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?'' He jokes. ''This is beyond you, metal man.'' Thor says. ''Loki will face asgardian justice.'' He adds. ''He gives up the cube, he's all yours. Till then, stay out of the way.'' Tony says.

He turns around and is about to leave until he hears Thor mumble something and turns around only to be hit by the God's hammer. He's knocked back through trees but gets up. ''Okay.'' He says, accepting the god's challenge. Loki watches from where Stiles told him to stay.

Stiles flies down and floats in front of Thor. ''You know, this is really strange, meeting two gods that have brotherly issues.'' He says. ''Stay out of this, child.'' Thor says, bringing Mjolnir back into his hand.

Stiles eyes glowed purple as he spreads his arms. He lifted two trees with his telekinesis and purple energy surrounded them (It's kinda like a purple version of Wanda's powers). ''For the last time, I. Am. Not. A. Kid!!!'' He shouts, throwing the trees at the god. Thor breaks one but is knocked back by the second one.

He gets up, surprised by the boy's powers. Iron Man suddenly blasts him to a tree before kicking him through it, sending him back again. Thor gets up and holds his hammer to the air. Lightning came down on it and he blasted lightning at both Tony and Stiles from the hammer. 

Stiles rolls out the way but Tony gets hit. It only seemed to charge him up though. ''How about that?'' He asks before blasting Thor back. They then charge at each other before going into the air. Stiles looks up at them. ''Hey, what about me?!'' He asks. He watches them battle until they crashed into the ground.

Thor punches Tony and the billionaire tried to do the same thing but Thor caught both his fists and started to crush the tech. Tony blasts his head before headbutting him. It did not faze Thor at all and he headbutts him back and Tony is sent flying back.

Stiles suddenly comes through the trees and takes out his katana. He slashes at Thor but he dodges. Thor grabs the sword before breaking it and punching Stiles back. Stiles lands on his feet from the attack and looks at his broken sword before looking at the god. ''Great! That was my favorite sword.'' He says before shooting two blasts of purple energy.

The blasts collide with the god and he is send back. He looks up to see Stiles flying to him at high speeds. The god launches a punch and Stiles does the same. Their fists collide and a wave is sent everywhere. Thor looks shocked and surprised at the boy's strength that could match his before he was then kicked back.

Stiles then creates a psionic whip and slashes it at him.

He then wraps it around the god's neck before throwing him into a large rock. ''Hey!!'' Steve's voice sounded and a shield is thrown at Thor before it retreated back to Captain America, who stood on a rock. They all stared at ''That's enough.'' He says. ''Now I don't know why you come here.'' He starts. ''I've come here to bring an end to Loki's schemes.'' Thor interrupts. ''If you mean it, put the hammer down.'' Steve says. ''Uh yeah no. Bad Idea. He loves his hammer very much.'' Iron Man says before he's hit back by Thor.

''You want me to put the hammer down?!'' Thor shouts before leaping at Steve. Steve holds his shield up and Thor brings down his hammer. Once they collided, a huge wave was sent everywhere and Thor was sent flying. Stiles created a purple energy shield and blocked the wave from hitting him. Tony however, was also blasted back.

Once they got up, Stiles spoke. ''Now that that's done. Can we go back to headquarters now? I'm starving and I really need some pizza.''