New York

Stiles left early in the morning, saying goodbye to his dad as he took a plane. He knew Scott was tailing him but managed to avoid him from following him. Stiles sat in the plane, reading a book based on superpowers. He's still trying to learn the extent of his powers and used comic books or researching fiction people with the same powers to learn. 

After a few minutes, Stiles decided to take a nap and put some headphones in his ear before drifting to sleep.

After about 5 hours later (I literally had to search up how long is a flight from California to NY), Stiles woke up to the speakers announcing something. ''In a few minutes, we'll be landing in Manhattan. Please remain seated and thank you for the wait.'' They said before everyone continued doing what they are doing.

Stiles looked out from his window and sees Manhattan. It was beautiful. All the lights and the view. He sees a large tall building that stood out from the rest of the buildings. It had a sign that said, 'Stark Tower.' 

He knows who Tony Stark is. Playboy, Billionaire, Owner of Stark Industries, one of the most high tech companies anyone has ever seen. But it was no problem for Stiles. He's hacked many things and hacking Stark Industries and S.H.I.E.L.D is one of his many feats. 

The announcer then said they are going to land now. The plane landed and Stiles carried his luggage out with ease. He smiled, thinking of how he's gonna surprise Aunt Nat. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha's Pov~

Man that mission of infiltrating Hydra was exhausting. Me and Clint had to really work our asses into it. I said goodbye to Clint as I walked towards my car. I wonder how Mieczyslaw is doing. I haven't seen him since he left to Beacon Hills with his dad to figure out about his powers. Yes, I know about Stiles being a super-powered human and I have also been researching about it. Clint also knows since he's Stiles favorite kid (besides his son and daughter). 

I drove home and exited the car once I got there. I open my door and closed it once I got in. I put my bag on the counter and suddenly, I felt like someone was watching me. I walked slowly towards the knives and grabbed two, my eyes darting everywhere in the darkness of my house.

I walked towards the light switch and flicked it on. ''Hello, Nat.'' I let out a shriek, turning to see my nephew sitting on the couch. I let out a gasp, putting the knives onto the table. ''Stiles?!'' I asked incredulously. He smiled. ''That's my name.'' He said, laughing. He came over to me and hugged me, me doing the same.

''How did you even get in here and why didn't you tell me you were coming?'' I asked. ''I wanted it to be a surprise and I've been trained by the best.'' Stiles said as we separated. ''Oh stop that.'' I say. 

''How you've been doing?'' I then ask. ''Good. I've found out little about my powers but good enough. You?'' Stiles asked. ''I've been going on missions with Clint.'' I answered. Stiles knows about me and Clint working for Shield and wanted to join it. Maybe he can. 

''So what are you doing here?'' I ask, reaching for a bottle of vodka in the fridge. ''I wanted to see you because I miss you and Clint and I miss our missions.'' He answered, reaching for the bottle but I quickly hold it out away from him, making him pout.

''Oh come on.'' He whined. ''No Stiles. You are under age.'' I say sternly. He pouted and I laughed. ''Help yourself with other things. I'll be upstairs, resting.'' I say. He nods before super speeding to the remote and turning on the television. I go upstairs but stop to look at Stiles.

I feel like Stiles is not telling me something. His eyes may shown happiness but I can see depression which means something must've happened back in Beacon Hills. I should call John, my brother later. 

I then decided to worry about that later. ''Hey, Mieczyslaw.'' I call and he looks towards me. ''Yeah?'' He asks. ''No watching porn!'' I say before heading upstairs. I hear him laughing. ''No promises!'' He says before adding, ''And don't call me Mieczyslaw!'' I just laugh.

________________________________________________________________________________

Two years later (Stiles Pov~)

It's been about two years since I've left Beacon Hills and I do not regret it. Dad visits often and I'm happy he's still safe and tells me Intel about the pack. Turns out, there's an alpha pack in Beacon Hills and there has been people murdered mysteriously. I'm worried for my father's safety but he tells me he's fine.

During the years, I've joined Shield and became one of the best agents with Aunt Nat and Clint. We've gone on missions and rescued people from gangs and terrorists. My powers have grown stronger and I am still learning about them. 

To be honest, I wonder how the pack is doing. Derek might still be turning poor people into werewolves, Scott must be fine with dating Allison, Erica and Boyd must have gotten together, Isaac should be doing fine and Peter might be still scaring the crap out of everyone. 

I also wonder if they still remember me. Do they regret their choice? Does Scott still think of me as a best friend? Or still think of me as a weak human?

Ugh, stop thinking about those things right now Stiles. Focus on what your living in now. No more worrying about the pack. 

No more.