Around 20 minutes later George spoke for the first time all morning "ok I think it's better. Or at least good enough"

Dream let out a relived sigh. He shuffled closer, still on the floor, to George. He was at George's feet looking up at him.

"Are you sure it's ok? Can I get you something else?" Dream looked up at George in a way that showed he would turn the world upside down for him if he asked.

"No no I'm ok really. After I have a... hard day my body just shuts down for a while. Though it was nice waking up on a couch this time." George trailed off avoiding Dreams burning eyes.

"This time?" Dream asked quietly.

"I- it's not really a big deal but usually after a you know... attack" George's voice got quite. As if just saying it would cause one "I usually don't have the energy to get off the floor so just pass out there."

Dream nodded understanding but also saddened by that. Sad that there was never anyone to help him off the floor.

"Well not on my watch. I'd carry you to your bed" dream sad with a proud smile on his face lightening the mood that he knew George wanted.

"No! Absolutely not." George laughed stretching a bit.

"Oh yeah watch me" with a swift movement he got up and scooped up George in his arms who squeaked in shock.

"Oh my god did you just squeak George?!?" Dream started to laugh tilting his head slightly back.

He was still holding George bridle style as he struggled in his arms. He was also laughing as they wrestled each other.

Eventually George gave in and let Dream carry him bridle style crossing his arms "no fair you are too strong"

"Hmm I think it's perfectly fair" Dream finally looked down at George's face in his arms. He had a angry look on his face but it wasn't fooling him. His smile crept on his face as every second passed.

Dream opened his mouth to say something but was immediately cut off by George yanking both of them down onto the couch chasing them both to tumble a bit.

"GEORGE!" They both laughed as they continued to wrestle on the couch leaving them both out of breath and neither of them the true winner.

"Told you I wasn't weak" George said through his exhausting breaths.

"I was going easy on you. Since you had a headache this morning and all" they both laughed but were cut off by Dreams phone vibrating again.

"Stupid thing. I thought I turned it off" Dream huffed getting up and turning off his phone. It was Bad calling him now but he still wasn't going to pick up. 

"Answer them. It's ok. I don't want to get in the way" George was staring at his hands again his voice soft and a little sad.

"Nah. I haven't spoken to any of them since the you called me that day. You aren't getting in the way of anything. I'm here for you and that's where I want to be" Dream plopped himself back on the couch next to George, resting his head back.

"Twitter is going crazy you know. I've gotten I think a million texts from everyone. What do I do? It's too late to try and play it off." George began to get stressed again running his hands though his hair. With Dream here he forgot all that happened online. 

"I mean we could lie or..." Dream trailed off hoping  that George would get the hint. His head shot up to look at him.

"No way. No way I'm telling the truth. They'll hate me" George sighed again burying his head into his hands.

"They won't. They love you and care for you. They won't judge you for a second and if they do- they aren't really your supporters" Dream tried to reassure him but when he got no budge from George he sighed "or we can come up with a lie"

George looked up at him and nodded his face looking stressed "maybe tomorrow?"

Dream smiled and nodded. What was the harm of one more day of ignoring them?

"Movie day?" Dream suggested and George nodded slowly. He felt the nerves build in his body the way they always did but he didn't want to be a bother to Dream while he was here.

He just wanted to calm down and watch a freaking movie.

Dream went to make some breakfast and George offered to help but his shaking hands made Dream politely decline.

He had a hard time finding ingredients since George didn't exactly keep his kitchen stocked but he managed.

"You done have to do all this Dream. You are my guest" George watched as Dream set up the table in front of the couch with things he made.

"Please George I think we are past those formalities. I'm here for you not a host. Plus I actually am a good cook" Dream continued to set up and George just fondly watched him.

He really did like him. As crazy as that was. I mean this was his best friend for years now but wow. Everything about him captivated George.

Dream looked up, catching George staring and the shorter boy turned bright red. Dream just flashed him a bright smile and continued.

Yeah ok he was falling hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyy guys. So this is not really a filler but just to show them connecting yk so sorry if this was a bit boring.

Please vote and comment!! I love reading ur guy's comments through the chapter it makes me so happy LOL

Also follow me if you want. I have a few other DNF stories I want to post.

One of them is like SUPER ANGST. Like the saddest thing I've ever written or read on this app. It's a one shot but idk if I should release it or not lmk if anyone wants it LOL.

Thanks!